Teacher Grooming using the belt?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you making other stuff up that's nothing to do with the subject matter?
I don't think having sex with underage kids can ever be funny, I find it strange that you do :(

Let's go for something not made up then and close to home....

This is my experience but when I was 14 in 1972 I had an older woman have sex with me and I absolutely loved it.
When I was 15 there were two older women who regularly had sex with me and I couldn't get enough.
I 100% wanted it to happen every time and I personally wouldn't call them predators because I was knocking on their doors.

Hmmm... So not funny, but still fun? :confused:

Or does your opinion differ dependant on whether the underage party is a boy or a girl?

Last edited:
Or does your opinion differ dependant on whether the underage party is a boy or a girl?
Honestly from what i have seen most peoples view change depending weather its a boy or a girl (at least the serverity of their reaction)
extreme : if its a girl then burn the heavens to protect them. "girls dont want to have sex and not sexually active" and "only become sexually active at 00:01 of their 18th birthday" it seems.

less extreme : and for boy : "he's a man now", "got a feather in his cap", "wont do him any harm" (i remember this quote from Alfi's father reported in news paper, if you remember that one).

putting it in general view points (not my personal view point(s), i am only relating what i perceive to be peoples reactions).

Honestly from what i have seen most peoples view change depending weather its a boy or a girl (at least the serverity of their reaction)
extreme : if its a girl then burn the heavens to protect them. "girls dont want to have sex and not sexually active" and "only become sexually active at 00:01 of their 18th birthday" it seems.

less extreme : and for boy : "he's a man now", "got a feather in his cap", "wont do him any harm" (i remember this quote from Alfi's father reported in news paper, if you remember that one).

putting it in general view points (not my personal view point(s), i am only relating what i perceive to be peoples reactions).

Absolutely...

Teenage Girls - innocent and pure as the driven snow. Would never have dirty thoughts like sex etc "omg how can you even suggest they think about these things"
Teenage Boys - Horny little buggers that would shag a whole in the fence if they could.

I'm sure the boy who got the teacher pregnant has been forced into his impact statement. I bet secretly he has no regrets, he did go after her and not the other way round.

I wish I was getting it from some female teachers when I was that age. :cool:

Let's go for something not made up then and close to home....

Hmmm... So not funny, but still fun? :confused:

No it depends on if it was me, nothing to do with anyone else except me and the other party but you knew that.
And to be honest it wasn't funny, I took it very serious.

Last edited:
“The man wanted to be eaten by the cannibal, so really there’s no crime!”

Regardless of whether the boys “were up for it”, or how badly you would’ve wanted that at the same age, it doesn’t disguise the woman’s predatory behaviour. This is somebody working as a teacher, giving her phone number to kids in school………

Why are you making other stuff up that's nothing to do with the subject matter?
Because in every case the film is not about the crime, or bad element, of the setting but about the people and their lives.

I don't think having sex with underage kids can ever be funny, I find it strange that you do :(
I find it strange that you think this film is about shagging kids, rather than the characters portrayed.

Yes, bad things are bad, but yes people make jokes about bad situations and events.
Yes, we're all strange, worryingly disturbed individuals. Welcome to the human race.

Puberty doesnt always kick in when its meant too or mean they are ready...
No, not always, but they are the exceptions, and the reason I said "roughly". On the whole the human body is getting ready for reproduction around the 13-16 age bracket, with the peak reproductivity following this, up to late 20s.

Thats a movie that mocks racists, its not a racist movie
My point exactly.
This other flick is a film that mocks child-abusing characters. It is not a film about child abuse.

erm, i'd disagree you look at pevlis sizes and baby sizes.
The successful ancestry of the human race disagrees with your disagreement.

also the body getting ready doesnt mean the mind is ready.
Yes, I am well aware, hence my remarks about "societal norms changing since the 1300s" and the contradictory messages between their physicality, their feelings, society's prohibition and social encouragements.
What's your point?

I find it strange that you think this film is about shagging kids, rather than the characters portrayed.

Yes, bad things are bad, but yes people make jokes about bad situations and events.
Yes, we're all strange, worryingly disturbed individuals. Welcome to the human race.

It's about a 27 year old bloke repeatedly having it off with two 15 year old girls but you see something else.

Wild that some here are defending this women.
She is a paedophile! Completely abused her position of authority to get in bed with some kids. You wouldn't stand for it if it happened to your kids regardless of the genders involved.

Last edited:
It's about a 27 year old bloke repeatedly having it off with two 15 year old girls but you see something else.
Is it?
So it's not about an alcoholic father who failed his daughter, perhaps? Or who were both failed by Thatcher's Britain?
So it's not about the author and the exploitative environment (sexual, social, economic, political, etc) in which she grew up?
So it's not about two strong female characters, contrasting lifestyles, entitlement, loyalty, double standards, and the questions of who is actually manipulating who, and who has the power?

It's a contrast of bawdy humour and social commentary, a juxtaposition of the hilarity and tragedy in the characters' lives. It's up there with Scum, Made In Britain, Kes, This Is England and so on... the best that kids like Rita and Sue can hope for is to get their fun while they can.

But all you care to see is child abuse... You don't see the complexities of the characters, or the interactions and interconnections within their society. You don't see the strength of women standing and speaking together. You don't see that one production of the play was cast with racial and ethnic actors representative of the location, because what was portrayed back in the 80s still rings true in the same place today. The play is even carefully structured to avoid blame or judgement, further encouraging audiences to look at the characters as people rather than just single defining elements - That alone adds to the portrayal of appalling bleakness and combined with the humour, it's what allows you to see those people.

With all the effort that went into very precisely portraying all this, and the reasons for it, the only thing left is that you see only what you stubbornly choose to see.

Wild that some here are defending this women.
She is a paedophile! Completely abused her position of authority to get in bed with some kids. You wouldn't stand for it if it happened to your kids regardless of the genders involved.

I dont think anyone is defending this woman at all. The responses however, highlight the hypocrisy in people's reactions dependant on the sexes of the parties involved.

Also, she isn't a peadophile

Part of the issue with trying to have any kind of rational discussion about things like this is that people tend to lose their mind over it. Some people are unable to control their emotional responses sufficiently. If you couple this with the fact that anyone who does try and have a rational conversation, and does not outwardly show the same emotional outrage, are met with suspicion and inferred accusations so they tend to steer clear through fear/self preservation of being labelled a "dirty nonce"

Is it?
So it's not about an alcoholic father who failed his daughter, perhaps? Or who were both failed by Thatcher's Britain?
So it's not about the author and the exploitative environment (sexual, social, economic, political, etc) in which she grew up?
So it's not about two strong female characters, contrasting lifestyles, entitlement, loyalty, double standards, and the questions of who is actually manipulating who, and who has the power?

It's a contrast of bawdy humour and social commentary, a juxtaposition of the hilarity and tragedy in the characters' lives. It's up there with Scum, Made In Britain, Kes, This Is England and so on... the best that kids like Rita and Sue can hope for is to get their fun while they can.

But all you care to see is child abuse... You don't see the complexities of the characters, or the interactions and interconnections within their society. You don't see the strength of women standing and speaking together. You don't see that one production of the play was cast with racial and ethnic actors representative of the location, because what was portrayed back in the 80s still rings true in the same place today. The play is even carefully structured to avoid blame or judgement, further encouraging audiences to look at the characters as people rather than just single defining elements - That alone adds to the portrayal of appalling bleakness and combined with the humour, it's what allows you to see those people.

With all the effort that went into very precisely portraying all this, and the reasons for it, the only thing left is that you see only what you stubbornly choose to see.

If they had filmed it how the author intended it to be then I get your point however it was made into a Good Old British Comedy where most people who watch it just laugh at it all the way through completely missing the point of the original author.
We were supposed to watch it like we watched Trainspotting with sad faces saying "WTF?" instead everybody leaves the film smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom