Teacher Grooming using the belt?!

Soldato
Or it's just reported more widely.

As I've said many, many times ;) stuff that used to maybe make it into the local weekly paper (if at all) now gets national press/TV coverage.

Gotta keep those clicks coming in and everyone loves a good pedo story.... Guaranteed clicks and (website dependant) advertising revenue... Or maybe that's just my cynicism :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Theres even cctv of buying the belt lol

look the kid shes with lol..... he looks a proper little idiot

Last edited:
Man of Honour
There seems to be more female predators around these days.

This is my experience but when I was 14 in 1972 I had an older woman have sex with me and I absolutely loved it.
When I was 15 there were two older women who regularly had sex with me and I couldn't get enough.
I 100% wanted it to happen every time and I personally wouldn't call them predators because I was knocking on their doors.

Soldato
This is my experience but when I was 14 in 1972 I had an older woman have sex with me and I absolutely loved it.
When I was 15 there were two older women who regularly had sex with me and I couldn't get enough.
I 100% wanted it to happen every time and I personally wouldn't call them predators because I was knocking on their doors.
2024, it's called abuse now. Do you need counselling?

Associate
Absolutely not HOWEVER because of my experiences I've always been into older women in lingerie.
I also kept it to myself, never told anybody but in later years friends talked about it and were jealous to death of me.
So you have always been a SexyFox even without the Grey, even without the lawn by the sounds of things! XD

Soldato
I dont agree with 6 1/2 years compared to other serious crimes, a chap in Liverpool defrauded the NHS out of hundreds of thousands and get this, avoided jail completely. Her crime was far less serious in my view compared to stealing hundreds of thousands worth of tax payers money and NHS with deception over a long period of time.

Soldato
Definitely downsides in saying anyone under 16 is incapable of making rational decisions. We chuck that out of the window every five minutes for murders of course... But in matters of sex. Completely incapable of thinking straight. Or gay, whatever. You got groomed and abused and whoever you were with deserves to be in a cell because they took advantage of your undeveloped brain.

Associate
I dont agree with 6 1/2 years compared to other serious crimes, a chap in Liverpool defrauded the NHS out of hundreds of thousands and get this, avoided jail completely. Her crime was far less serious in my view compared to stealing hundreds of thousands worth of tax payers money and NHS with deception over a long period of time.
If sexes were reversed?

Soldato
How about if she had been a he, and they were underage girls? Your daughter perhaps?

Soldato
How about if she had been a he, and they were underage girls? Your daughter perhaps?

I said i dont agree with the sentence length compared to other crimes that involved horrific violence, drug pushing to kids, fraud of a huge scale etc etc....

Back
Top Bottom