Testers Keepers! - Raijintek are giving away 3 cases!

Associate
I would like to review the Asterion Plus. I have never had the pleasure of owning a top end case or one made of aluminium and this case looks very smart with a spacious interior that should offer many options.

Associate
The Asterion is an absolutely beautiful case, the premium aluminium finish with hinged acrylic full side windows would make it a centrepiece in anyone's gaming room. The comprehensive hardware support will allow me to use my current hardware in this case without having to worry about compatibility issues.

Soldato
I would love to review the Paean or the Asterion

I'd love to try the Asterion. I'm still using my Thermaltake Xaser iii beast from 2003! Loved this back in the day but it shows its age with the 80mm fans, no cable management, broken feet and fan controller along with putting my back out if I want to move it.

I had the same case in silver, built my first ever pc in it... wish I'd never sold it as I'd love to get my hands on one again for nostalgia reasons

Associate
I'd like to put my gear into the Asterion.
It would look totally cool af in my living room.
I currently have an old batterd fractal define r5 with a broken front panel next to my TV, it's the second pc and my wife uses that one mainly but the old case does spoil the room look.
Would definitely give a full review for a new case!

Last edited:
I'm going to go for the Metis Plus for a small low power ESX/Proxmox server build, space is at more of a premium these days and I'm getting quite energy conscious in my old age. Be good to prove that the little case can house an ITX platform that can run my VM needs.

Associate
I would really love the opportunity to review the Paean. It is a stunning case that would be a good base for a build I am currently putting together to celebrate a classic PC AMD build.
A last hoorah before Ryzen and Vega become the main. Thanks for your consideration.

Associate
For me I'd love to try out the Paeon. I've got the gear for a hardline watercooled build so it's just a case of... re-casing? I'm a big fan of computers as a display piece and this looks like a good case for exactly that. I'm already thinking of ideas what I could do :D

Associate
I'd like to be considered for the Asterion. Well I'd like to be considered for all three, as they are all beautiful in their own right, But the Asterion would make a lovely case for my new Ryzen Birthday build I'm choosing parts for currently.

prt

prt

Associate
Would love to rebuild the wife's system The Asterion would fit under her desk very well. she is still rocking an old i3 system just now.

Associate
I *need* to review the metis plus, because I'm not sure how much longer my current media pc case can survive... Unfortunately the poor thing had to be re-homed after its previous owner was caught abusing it. It still has the scars but generally lives a happy life now. I would like to be able to retire it to live out its golden years in peace though :).

Soldato
I'd really enjoy reviewing the Paean,
It's a similar design to my scratch built case, and it would be great to view a high class case to compare.
It's also a great open viewing of the interior, which would suit the tidy, aesthetic watercooled build I'm planning for a Ryzen refresh :)

Soldato
Asterion Plus Aluminium Midi Tower Case - Black Window

I'd like to review this one please :)

Why? Well my twin toddlers boys (Alex and Lewis) got the hold of my Corsair 600t and managed to knock it over on its side. I had it on a small wooden stand (to stop dust being sucked in off the floor) The boys pulled the release clips on the case and took the entire side panel off, started whacking the case LED lights with their toys and managed to basically break the side panel of the case. This means I have to push an armchair in front of the case to stop them getting access to the case and breaking the case further, or harming themselves whacking electrical components. I'd love to get a new case to review and to keep, so that I don't have to keep pushing an armchair in front of the case and to give me peace of mind that they won't be able to poke their fingers into the components due to having a side panel that isn't broken, and that actually is able to stay on the case stopping little fingers getting into mischief. Having twins is expensive and I can't afford a decent new case without having to sell a twin on the black market! Give a dad of multiples a chance to have some restbite and fun, reviewing a case!

Last edited:
Soldato
I would like to review the Asterion Plus.

Why I hear you ask?! Well I've never been one to experience a high end case as my shoe string budget for machines tend to goes towards components rather than aesthetics. That said I always looks for the cheapest case with the most amount of feature so I'm privvy to the world of wacky cases. I'd review it in a partial manner to cover all of the features of the case and what the installation and usage experience is like from someone who has dealt £40 price range cases throughout the years and if the additional cost justifies the bonus moolah. Also pictures, lots and lots of pictures.

The styling and size of this case is right up my ally and would be the perfect replacement for my aging Zalman Z9 so would see some great use in my household :)

Thanks for the giveaway OCUK and Raijintek.

Associate
Please consider me for the Paean, I'm forever messing with the PC and having the open design sounds like a useful feature

Back
Top Bottom