US: The 100

Associate
Obviously someone is controlling the AI at the end or at least working for it. It's not like the AI went for a stroll and dragged the warhead into it's house :p.

But who and why? And for what? S3 will be ages away to find out. Let's hope it gets renewed.

Soldato
Obviously someone is controlling the AI at the end or at least working for it. It's not like the AI went for a stroll and dragged the warhead into it's house :p.

But who and why? And for what? S3 will be ages away to find out. Let's hope it gets renewed.

Perhaps a different type of drone/physical AI went and retrieved the rocket and warhead?

i think its going to be used vs. the ark or the grounders, maybe both? cant wait for season 3 :D

Soldato
Let's hope it gets renewed.

I think TVbythenumbers have it down to be renewed and they are usually fairly accurate.

Looks like the actress playing Lexa is going to have a part in the upcoming Walking dead spinoff. Hopefully that doesnt mean she wont be in the next season of this.

Man of Honour
Funny how far its come from the first few episodes which I nearly didn't make it through and now its up there with the better tv shows I've seen.

Man of Honour
Season 2 is on Canadian netflix I believe (even then I think its only available if your using one of a couple of cable providers as your ISP) - definitely not on UK or US.

Soldato
Just finished binge watching both seasons on Netflix. Totally hooked! Cannot wait for season 3 to air. The first few episodes start slow, but the story really picks up.

? Is season 2 on UK Netflix? (It's not on USA bizarrely).

I watched it on the Canadian Netflix. It's got all of season 2 on there. I use unblockus to watch the Canadian Netflix no issues :)

Edit. I'm on a normal isp too.

Soldato
Season 2 finally came onto Netflix USA and just finished watching it. Have to say, they REALLY up'd the game for season two. Pretty impressed. Really didn't expect there to be so much bloodshed, gore and double crosses etc.

Looking forward to season 3

Man of Honour
From all reports season 3 will mostly focus on the various tribes surviving the nuclear events - what they had to do to survive, etc. leading upto events at the end of season 2 (and laying the back story for the stuff they find at the end of season 2) and we might not see much continuation of the twist to the story at the end of season 2 or the characters from the ark until the end of season 3 or even season 4.

Strange how this has gone from a show I was highly sceptical of to one I can't wait for the next season.

Back
Top Bottom