US: The 100

Man of Honour
I'm finding season 4 a bit mixed - it is a bit fragmented and a bit overdone or just boring at times but at other moments as good as anything I've seen in a TV show - episode 4 has some great moments that can really make you think at times.

Soldato
Had a go at watching this again, and just got to the end of season 2 the other night - really enjoying it so far.

Certainly didn't expect Clarke to irradiate the entire bunker to kill the mountain men, but was quite nice to see Lincoln cut off cage's hand - long time coming.

Kinda makes me wonder what happens next, with the mountain men out of the picture, the only threat to the sky people are the grounders. But surely the sky people wouldn't wage war on the grounders. Whilst yes they have the tech and the firepower, they're just severely lacking in manpower though.

Also Thelonious and Murphys story has gotten seriously boring. The end of S2 i can see Thelonious has stumbled on some kind of nuke, and looks like his destiny is telling him to do something with it.

Caporegime
Really? She's a walking bloody genocide.

She is not called Wanheda for nothing.

haha true

But to kill of Octavia (considering how much she cares for Belloni and she should know that he wouldn't be happy with her leaving his sister out there) and more so the chancellor like that?!

Also, what about her mum? Is she happy with her new boyfriend being locked out to die like that? :eek: Likewise with Colonious leaving him out there too...

All just seemed a bit too out of touch for their characters in my eyes.

Either way, it was a fantastic episode and quite surprising to see them kill of some of the big characters!

Soldato
Cracking finale. I think Bellamy got the best deal there. He has both Raven and Echo to play with. Gotta say though. whoever it is that landed I feel for them. They've landed within sight of Clarke, they'll all be dead within the first two episodes of next season.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Cracking finale. I think Bellamy got the best deal there. He has both Raven and Echo to play with. Gotta say though. whoever it is that landed I feel for them. They've landed within sight of Clarke, they'll all be dead within the first two episodes of next season.

Looks like a penal mining ship; as cool of a twist as it is, you would have thought that at some point before the first nukes and now that one of these other planetary stations would have made contact with the Ark, or come for a visit before now, taking that their technology and survival was independent of the rest of Earth...

Going to be interested in what these folks have been doing for the past 100+ years, and why they've decided to rock up now.

Also, Clarke said that the bunker in Polis was buried; I guess she'll convince the miners to dig them out. Before Locust Queen Octavia starts E-day.

Really looking forward to the time-jump.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Totally agree very good finale probably the best yet. Lucky git Bellamy :eek:. Then he has
Clarke waiting on earth

Btw do you think
that was just someone Clarke rescued who was also immune or was it her kid? Surely not didn't look 6.

Soldato
Looks like a penal mining ship; as cool of a twist as it is, you would have thought that at some point before the first nukes and now that one of these other planetary stations would have made contact with the Ark, or come for a visit before now, taking that their technology and survival was independent of the rest of Earth...

Going to be interested in what these folks have been doing for the past 100+ years, and why they've decided to rock up now.

Also, Clarke said that the bunker in Polis was buried; I guess she'll convince the miners to dig them out. Before Locust Queen Octavia starts E-day.

Really looking forward to the time-jump.

From S04E01

UpZaA6Z.jpg

From S04E05

Abby, listen to this. According to the record, Becca first developed what we know as Nightblood for the Eligius Mining Company. Mining? Long duration space missions. Criminals were put into hypersleep and given Nightblood to protect against solar radiation.

From the S04 finale.

SMBH4Lk.jpg

Associate
Pretty good finale. I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to see the death wave blasting over everyone outside the bunker. Does that make me sadistic? Maybe.

Also when that craft was landing....
Wife: "Who's this then?"
Me: "The Russians"

Heard it here first.

Soldato
Really looking forward to season 5, loved the finale myself. It's obvious Clarke wouldn't get killed off but who is her new friend I wonder

Soldato
No idea why I hadn't watched this season before now but I just binged it over the last three days.
Not having to wait a week for the next episode really helped with the pacing and those 13 episodes just flew by.
Best season so far for me and now the long wait for Season 5.

Back
Top Bottom