*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
are you an instructor?

if not, ever thought of becoming one? lol
;)

I'm not, but it has crossed my mind. I enjoy helping people out, but it seems like it's hard to get established. Plus I've got a lot to learn before I'd consider charging money. But yeah, at the moment I've got other plans.

Soldato
100 pages of useful information, childish bickering, squatz and oatz, discussion of form, refusing of 'toning', pointing out the rug on FF's chest and hating on Cheets (u mad bro?) - well done all, keep up the good work :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm lean, not super lean :)
I want to add a little more mass, but also no fat. It also seems a better way for me to eat as I'm really bad for breakfast.

Soldato
DOMS from the weekend are still here, feels like every muscle I worked has been pulled, ripped and shot to pieces.

That's what you get for a summer of partying, holidays and boozing with no gym at all for 8 weeks. Although I've dropped about 6kg on most my exercises :(:( it's great to be back and with more motivation than ever!

Caporegime
DOMS from the weekend are still here, feels like every muscle I worked has been pulled, ripped and shot to pieces.

That's what you get for a summer of partying, holidays and boozing with no gym at all for 8 weeks. Although I've dropped about 6kg on most my exercises :(:( it's great to be back and with more motivation than ever!

i have found drinking BCAA's intraworkout greatly reduces DOMS, but you do ned to overdose them, i normally take 4 times the recommended dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom