*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Strange day today. With the strikes going on I wasn't due in work until after 3, so decided to get my session done in the morning and enjoy the day.

I don't know if it's because I'm 'used' to training in the evenings but boy was it hard work. Squats were pretty comical to be honest, and extensions weren't much better, I just felt so stiff and nothing seemed to be helping! I don't know if it was because it was 'cooler' or what...it was so weird. Eventually I gave up and went shopping instead :o. Then I ate a large stuffed crust pizza all on my own in pizza hut :rolleyes: oh well!

Also, while I was out I tried to find myself some tracksuit type bottoms (it feels too cold for shorts now) and It occurred to me it was almost impossible to find any that weren't elasticated around the ankles (I hate this) :mad: All these so called 'sports' shops don't appear to stock much for people wanting to participate in sports! it's all trendy 'sports' stuff!

Caporegime
Strange day today. With the strikes going on I wasn't due in work until after 3, so decided to get my session done in the morning and enjoy the day.

I don't know if it's because I'm 'used' to training in the evenings but boy was it hard work. Squats were pretty comical to be honest, and extensions weren't much better, I just felt so stiff and nothing seemed to be helping! I don't know if it was because it was 'cooler' or what...it was so weird. Eventually I gave up and went shopping instead :o. Then I ate a large stuffed crust pizza all on my own in pizza hut :rolleyes: oh well!

Also, while I was out I tried to find myself some tracksuit type bottoms (it feels too cold for shorts now) and It occurred to me it was almost impossible to find any that weren't elasticated around the ankles (I hate this) :mad: All these so called 'sports' shops don't appear to stock much for people wanting to participate in sports! it's all trendy 'sports' stuff!

Aye, let me know if you find any dude.

I'm still in shorts :o I'm too hot after the gym anyway to notice the cold outside

Soldato

Agreed! This is why I wear Superdry joggers, but I can understand why most people wouldn't :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom