*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Seeing that pic, I wouldn't bother with a cut: just keep piling on the mass!

You seem to have done a pretty clean job of the bulking, so it's all good.

If you wanted to trim down, you'd stand a good chance of losing a bit of your muscle unless you're careful with it: if you check out kai's programme diet thread, you'll see how miserable (IMHO) the process is.

I'd just carry on with what you're doing, whilst taking out the cheap carb snacks: eat nuts instead, and hit the weights harder. :)

Caporegime
No idea of how much of me is flab (how would I go about working this out?) ... :( I'd say a considerable about as I have developed a bit of a gut.

IMAG0529-1.jpg

Bit of a gut? What rubbish.

Soldato
Well all this new mobility has paid off, only needed 2 appointments at Physio and he said I've made good progress and just need to strengthen my core. Shouldn't be too hard to destroy it during Wendler :D

Soldato
Here we go

Just took these a few mins ago. Got myself weighed while I was at it.

IMAG0529-1.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

Skip over to my log and have a look at my before cut as after cut pictures. Although your taller then me, I was similar in appearance before my cut to you. In my experience of my cut I went from 12st 9lb to 11st 1lb.

Although I am pleased with the results I would probably been better of just cleaning up my diet and sticking to 2.6k cals and just dropping fat as I go, as I have effectively stayed where I am as far as overall size and strength are concerned.
I don't think you need to cut. Just clean up the diet and keep working hard ;)

Soldato
Skip over to my log and have a look at my before cut as after cut pictures. Although your taller then me, I was similar in appearance before my cut to you. In my experience of my cut I went from 12st 9lb to 11st 1lb.

Although I am pleased with the results I would probably been better of just cleaning up my diet and sticking to 2.6k cals and just dropping fat as I go, as I have effectively stayed where I am as far as overall size and strength are concerned.
I don't think you need to cut. Just clean up the diet and keep working hard ;)

Got a link to it?

Wouldnt mind having a read.

Permabanned
yeah m8 im a little funny on fitness atm having a minor knee prob i think it may be too soon for me to be match fit. im gonna have to get some comps in tho soon to get some experience would like to practice a few events first tho.

I did 205x10 the other day on 531 was a toughie but sure i coulda done more sets, my aim is to get 230 repping around 10 thats a decent comp level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom