Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Deadlifts:

Warm ups
140x10
180x3.

And that's it. Great session, not.

180 should have new for 5. 2nd rep I feel a trickle, don't pay much attention because my nose has been running a bit today.
3rd rep, drip drip, gush. Blood down my lips and chin. Awesome, look hard as ****.

Clearly something's not right tonight so **** it giving up for the night. Can't be dealing with the mess or questions from people so going home :(

Man of Honour
Ouch, that's a complete pain but it's better to leave it alone and make sure it clears up than keep aggravating it. I had a period a couple of years back where my nose would start bleeding for no apparent reason and stop again just about as quickly - seems I must have got a scratch there without realising and it would just open up from time to time before it healed properly but until it did it was a bit worse when I'd start doing something that raised my blood pressure.

Man of Honour
Yeah, will leave it till events training on sat and see how it goes. Hoping it's not blood pressure related :(

Hopefully not, it wasn't every time I did exercise but just occasionally and it didn't last too long. I went to the doctors to get it checked out but the best they could suggest was it was a scratch - if you've got any doubts or it happens again then it's worth going to see what your doctor says.

Then you been pregnant for ages!!

Sorry couldnt resist that!

Very good sir, my cap is doffed. :p

Soldato
Hope you've been using the extra time this week to do some mobility/soft tissue work ;)

Ohh yes! Basically got the all clear from Physio too from doing it all. Just need to incorporate more core work and he said I'm good to go.

Hips are sore from foam rolling TFL and IT band for past few weeks. Although I can really feel the difference when doing squats etc

GAC

GAC

Soldato
had to drop my squats to 3 sets as the knee started to act up again but feeling good, hopefully monday or wed next week il finaly hit 4 full sets across the lifts.

Elliptical Trainer:
0:15:00 || Moderate (+113 pts)
Barbell Bench Press:
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
80 kg x 8 reps (+99 pts)
80 kg x 6 reps (+92 pts)
Barbell Squat:
90 kg x 8 reps (+115 pts)
Barbell Deadlift: