The 2013-14 betting thread! **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
a hattrick against a rubbish team in the groups stages could get someone most of the way

I honestly think Dzeko could do that. Iran and Nigeria in their group, and Bosnia are not that bad. Plus if they do score, it will likely be him that scores them, whereas Argentina, Brazil, Spain etc have loads of different players who could score.

I don't actually believe he will be top scorer, but I am certainly doing him as an outsider at 80/1! For my main top scorer bet, I am probably gonna go for either Messi or Aguero.

Caporegime
Lots of offers for England to beat Peru at 3/1 for new customers. I've just created accounts with Coral and William Hill. Max bet is £10 but £60 profit on two bets of £10 is too good for me to pass up, even though I'm certainly not a gambler by any stretch.

Soldato
Something to watch for folks who haven't got accounts with bookies, wait till they do a special offer, for example boost Brazil odds to 5/1 or so for a max £20..........do this then lay Brazil on Betfair. Free punting.

That's what u should have done with England @ 3/1 laid them on Betfair for your stake money so as its a no lose punt.

Man of Honour
OK you convinced me.

Top Tournament Goalscorer
Edin Dzeko (EW)
(Outright - Outright)
Odds: 81.000
Stake: 275.00
Possible Return: 14025.00

If it doesn't come in you owe me 100 cheap beers. If it wins I'll buy you 100 expensive beers.

http://www.888sport.com/online-sports-betting-promotions/Goalsmeanmore.htm

This summer in Brazil, we’ll give you a £5 Free Bet EVERY TIME the team of your choice scores in the tournament. It’s simple: nominate the team you reckon will consistently bang them in and watch the Free Bets roll in!

Here’s how it works:
Choose – Nominate a team of your choice for the GoalsMeanMore promotion.
Bet – Place a pre-match bet of at least £5 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more on any market for a match involving your nominated team.
Get – We’ll give you a £5 Free Bet for every goal your nominated team scores during the match.
So if they score three, you get a £15 Free Bet!

And don’t worry: if your team gets knocked out, you’ll automatically be switched to the nation that eliminated your choice or, if you don’t make it past the group stages, your new team will automatically become the winner of the group!

Soldato
I might stick a few quid on Thomas Muller for top goalscorer. If He can get the game time and perform to the same standard as he did in 2010 then i think it might be a good outside bet.

Soldato
OK you convinced me.

Top Tournament Goalscorer
Edin Dzeko (EW)
(Outright - Outright)
Odds: 81.000
Stake: 275.00
Possible Return: 14025.00

If it doesn't come in you owe me 100 cheap beers. If it wins I'll buy you 100 expensive beers.

Fair does!

Not a bad offer that. Might get in on it.

In the meantime here's all my World Cup accas :p. Did them with a mate so only a tenner each but hopefully a few will come in. Biggest single acca is about 40000/1 :p

GY6bKSN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom