The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Caporegime
I've also put in a claim at PayPal, what ToS are you referring to?

Yup, exactly what I've done - Copy of the Adobe email provided as proof.

Done.

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for contacting Adobe. We have investigated with your issue regarding the redemption code use in your account, the subscription will not cancel which was purchased from the Amazon, you can continue using the subscription without any interruption please ignore the email that you have received earlier.

The reason you were getting the notifications an email for cancel and fraud prevention is for the redemption code which you might have redeemed in your account which was invalid or purchased from unauthorized reseller/third party.

Please in future if you want to purchase any Adobe software, please refer to the Adobe official site Adobe.com or connect with our authorized partners for better experience:

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html

Thanks for working with us,
Adobe Customer Care

Caporegime
Thanks @Raymond Lin, that's how it should be.
Gamivo are really messing about, I sent them the info they asked for and now they've asked for it again. I've been quite blunt in my reply to them.

I am not even giving GAMIVO my time. I went straight to Adobe and Paypal. GAMIVO did contact me but I just submit all my evidence to the Paypal case.

Commissario
Has anyone had a response from Gamivo?
They asked me for the keys and the error messages, after I'd already sent them the email from Adobe.

I sent them the keys and the email again.

They asked for screenshots of the activation page.

Whoever is responding to the emails is working from a script.

I've sent them screenshots of the keys and the the activation page along with the message saying the key has already been activated, along with the Adobe fraudulent email again.

The reason I'm doing this is so that when I go back to PayPal, I can demonstrate that they're not actually doing anything about it.

PayPal will automatically close the case if it's not resolved by the 28th December. If Gamivo haven't refunded me by the 20th, I'll be back on the blower to PayPal for them to deal with it. I've made a point of telling Gamivo that they're selling fraudulent and fake keys.

Commissario
Gamivo have just offered me new codes despite me asking for a refund three times.

No, new codes are not an option. Depending on the replies to my further request, I'll escalate the PayPal claim.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Mine have all just been cancelled as well.

The message is quite funny from Adobe. They are "protecting me" from fraudulent sellers by cancelling all of the subscriptions I have. There is no danger to me from buying dodgy keys other than if Adobe do what they have just done and block and cancel them. They weren't selling me dodgy software, they were selling me access to the legit adobe photoshop plan.

Guess when things seem too good to be true...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Have they actually been cancelled yet or have you just received the email?

I got the email last Wednesday and it said they'd give me five days grace but the time still hasn't gone from my account.

I only realised because I went to use PS earlier and it said my subscription had expired.

Checked my email and there was one from Adobe. No grace period, nothing.

Caporegime

I got the email last Wednesday and it said they'd give me five days grace but the time still hasn't gone from my account.

@pacegod, @Captain, @Holst1981, @Greebo, @Raymond Lin - Has your Prepaid Plan date changed yet on your Adobe account?

Nope its still 2 years away. The year and a bit i alrewady had from amazon bought plans and the year i added from Gamivio

Soldato

@pacegod, @Captain, @Holst1981, @Greebo, @Raymond Lin - Has your Prepaid Plan date changed yet on your Adobe account?
Nope, still showing as when I applied the codes, no email either to say I’ve used dodgy codes. It’s strange only certain people are getting flagged up.

Back
Top Bottom