*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Topher 1 - 1 GazD
GazD 0 -0 Topher

Playing third decider game. Didnt play it before just went straight to pens in 2nd game.

Topher 2 - 3 GazD

LOL at that last game. Couldnt believe I went down 1-0 after your 1st attack. Equalised then you scored from kickoff. Unlucky there mate. Had some really close games with you.

Last edited:
Topher 1 - 1 GazD
GazD 0 -0 Topher

Playing third decider game. Didnt play it before just went straight to pens in 2nd game.

Topher 2 - 3 GazD

LOL at that last game. Couldnt believe I went down 1-0 after your 1st attack. Equalised then you scored from kickoff. Unlucky there mate. Had some really close games with you.

result confirmed

3 very tight games that could have gone either way... 3rd game was crazy lots of chances.

well played m8

GG

Gatidd 3-1 SS-89

Was coping fine until the quite frankly retarded keeper Ai decided to tackle my defender :rolleyes: You did well after that and I never quite recovered from that equaliser.

GG

Gatidd 3-1 SS-89

Was coping fine until the quite frankly retarded keeper Ai decided to tackle my defender :rolleyes: You did well after that and I never quite recovered from that equaliser.

Confirmed.

A bit of sloppy defending by me which caused a shaky start, a few one on ones put wide as well. After the equaliser and a bit of a shuffle, i felt pretty comfortable with the game.

GG's :)

Thanks for getting the games finished everyone, just 1 more match to be played now:

Knock Out Stage B:
Final:
GazD vs Jamesbcd

The trophies will be given out on Monday unless the games are finished earlier, so the deadline is last thing on Sunday night!

should be done today hopefully. we could have had it done yesterday but had a slight hiccup!

gaz i'll be on from half 6 onwards, off to footy in a mo and won't be on till then.. :)

GazD 6-3 Jamesbcd

Unkucky mate. Scoreline didnt reflect result. The 90mins score was the proper scoreline. Extra time was crazy AI with Tanio getting sent off for nothing at all. Well played mate.

Back
Top Bottom