*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

First page updated!

Knock Out Stage A:
1st Round:
Beenom vs Skippi90 - You now have until Wednesday night to play this game or both players will be disqualified.

Knock Out Stage B:
Semi Finals:
Topher vs GazD

Knock Out Stage C:
Quite honestly can't see any of these games being played, so should they not have been so by Wednesday night then this section will be cancelled, and all will be branded losers :p
Semi Finals:
One More Solo vs stevesmith_2009
pull2808 vs Loki

Lo Guys - not been on the net for a few days so just catching up...

Kudos Jonny for chasing the matches - know it can be frustrating and I know in the past Ive been one of the ones to delay progression :p

Pretty much done though it seems - not too shabby considering the timescales (we would suck in a real fire drill though :p)

ps3ud0 :cool:

not yet manic, just waiting on a quarter final and a semi final to confirm who plays SS-89 in the A competition final, and a semi final between topher and GazD to decide who plays Jamesbcd in the B competition final.

Knock Out Stage C:
Quite honestly can't see any of these games being played, so should they not have been so by Wednesday night then this section will be cancelled, and all will be branded losers :p
Semi Finals:
One More Solo vs stevesmith_2009
pull2808 vs Loki

Didn't realise I was still in the competition but I've had enough of competitive Fifa 09 so waiting till 10 to get back into it.

Skippi has submitted these scores by twitter:

Beenom 1-0 Skippi90
Skippi90 0-0 Beenom

Therefore Beenom progresses to face Gatidd in the semi final.

Semi Final deadline is 11.59pm Sunday 13th

Knock Out Stage A:
Semi Finals:
Gatidd vs Beenom

Knock Out Stage B:
Semi Finals:
Topher vs GazD

Knock Out Stage C:
CANCELLED

Just want to bring this back to everyone's attention, just don't want this to die out in the final stages because of the FIFA 10 demo, lets see if we can get the last 4 ties done over this weekend, then we can all enjoy trying out FIFA 10! :)

Just want to bring this back to everyone's attention, just don't want this to die out in the final stages because of the FIFA 10 demo, lets see if we can get the last 4 ties done over this weekend, then we can all enjoy trying out FIFA 10! :)

I shall be online most of the night, and Topher is already in my friends list. Tie should be finished tonight!

Gatidd 2-3 Beenom
Beenom 2-3 Gatidd
Beenom 0-4 Gatidd

Very close games i thought it was game over in the second game where the score was 2-2 in 80th minute and as it stands you would have went through but i got a sight on goal and took the lead to make it 2-3 leading into the third game.

Beenom hosted the third game i made a major changes to formation and the gamble paid off i guess

ggs.

Last edited:
Gatidd 2-3 Beenom
Beenom 2-3 Gatidd
Beenom 0-4 Gatidd

Very close games i thought it was game over in the second game where the score was 2-2 in 80th minute and as it stands you would have went through but i got a sight on goal and took the lead to make it 2-3 leading into the third game.

Beenom hosted the third game i made a major changes to formation and the gamble paid off i guess

ggs.

Confirmed, good games.

Back
Top Bottom