*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Soldato
I'll try and be on in an hour or so for a bit of practice, although it depends on how many family members are hogging the TV! Who's looking like they're on form going into this?

Associate
Pull 0 - 0 jamesbcd
jamesbcd 3 - 2 pull

Bah! Ive learnt from my rookie ways and will win the next one. Will be next available poss fri night if not then sunday.

Caporegime
gavinandchelsea 0 - konvictvivivi 1
Konvictvivivi 3 - gavinandchelsea 0

Very tight games, second game scoreline is not reflective of how the game went.

Well played mate.

Soldato
you can say that again

I'll get my coat

Ouch!

Good game Skippi, how was the lag your end? It was noticeable on mine, but not unplayably bad.

I'm just wondering if it's to do with my dodgy network, although I had a couple of games earlier and it was fine. Have to have a couple more practice matches against others before getting into the nitty gritty, and see how the connection holds up!

I think you won miss of the season when you hit the post twice by the way!

Soldato
Sorry was out all of today in central london, Just want to clarify that my psn ID is in my sig and is not the same as my ocuk username :)

Pretty happy with cameroon.

Also skippi couldn't add you as you've reached the maximum number of friends.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ouch!

Good game Skippi, how was the lag your end? It was noticeable on mine, but not unplayably bad.

Same. Noticable, but playable.

I'm just wondering if it's to do with my dodgy network, although I had a couple of games earlier and it was fine. Have to have a couple more practice matches against others before getting into the nitty gritty, and see how the connection holds up!

Dunno, I was playing Club before hand and then a game with Jonny. They were lag free, apart from the first 10mins of the match with J but that was my fault. Well, my sisters. :p A quick ban of access on the homehub soon sorted that out though and all was as smooth as the Fonz again. :)

I think you won miss of the season when you hit the post twice by the way!

Yeah. :( I shot something like 5 times in the space of 3/4 seconds that time all within the 6 yard box. :p

Soldato
Same. Noticable, but playable.

Dunno, I was playing Club before hand and then a game with Jonny. They were lag free, apart from the first 10mins of the match with J but that was my fault. Well, my sisters. :p A quick ban of access on the homehub soon sorted that out though and all was as smooth as the Fonz again. :)

Yeah. :( I shot something like 5 times in the space of 3/4 seconds that time all within the 6 yard box. :p

Haha, sounds like you have similar problems to me; my connection pretty much depends on what my brother is doing at the time! Ah well, as long as it remains playable that's OK. As Jonny says, if it gets unplayable at any point it just needs pointing out and we can start over. That said, I've only ever had one game that I've had to quit due to lag, so my connection can't be that bad!

Although it lagged horribly during your exercise in post hitting!!!

Soldato
OP
jonny cancelling my bb (coz its basically crud: SKy Connect) so pull me out sorry. Prolly be a few weeks before it gets sorted.

Ok, if you are sure? James asked if ash could be added to the reserves list so should be able to take your place, just want you to confirm this again before I take you off the list :p

(James, can you post up ash's forum name and psn id for me? ta)

btw... will start adding results to the tables in the morning, so make sure you have checked they are correct if you opponent has added them! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
gavinandchelsea 0 - konvictvivivi 1
Konvictvivivi 3 - gavinandchelsea 0

Very tight games, second game scoreline is not reflective of how the game went.

Well played mate.

Almost packed it in after those matches, so frustrating! :mad: Just can't take my chances and not really enjoying playing at the moment because of it. You took yours well though and that was the difference, especially in the first game where one good break won you the match, so well played.

Back
Top Bottom