*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Caporegime
jonny cancelling my bb (coz its basically crud: SKy Connect) so pull me out sorry. Prolly be a few weeks before it gets sorted.
Awww damn :(. Hope thats not becuse of our games yesterday - Uruguay seem to have a good squad just a bit relaxed when going after the ball. The defence is annoyingly fast and tall..

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Awww damn :(. Hope thats not becuse of our games yesterday - Uruguay seem to have a good squad just a bit relaxed when going after the ball. The defence is annoyingly fast and tall..

ps3ud0 :cool:

The games we've had before have been fine - just recently games with you and Skip my connect BB has been a bag of crap. Sky does throttling on Connect packages as well....

I'd just end up chucking the controller at my expensive plasma tv poly - cant afford to replace it!

Soldato
SS-89 0-1 Jamesbcd
Jamesbcd 3-1 SS-89

Well played, you finished your chances on the other hand I was woeful in front of goal :/ Probably wasn't wise not testing out cameroon before playing. I do hate the retarded ai getting in the way of the defender I'm controlling too.

Soldato
well played mate, unlucky not to get at least a draw in the first game.. with all the chances that went inches wide lol. pretty happy with second game, lack of concentration giving you a chance at goal and it wasn't a bad goal either :p

Soldato
OP
I will stick you in the table on the next update ash, feel free to start playing other group A players.

I will be looking to start playing some games tonight, so hopefully see some of Group D online later.

Soldato
I will stick you in the table on the next update ash, feel free to start playing other group A players.

I will be looking to start playing some games tonight, so hopefully see some of Group D online later.

I'll be on later, although it may well be closer to midnight than early evening; hopefully some people will still be about!

Caporegime
God damn it, had a shocking game against Gatidd. Now I just need to get my second game in, as the other half craftily got tea ready and has now started watching Hollyoaks and will then be watching Ugly Betty, not impressed. :mad: :mad:

Will be back online as soon as I can Gatidd. Sorry.

Associate
gatidd 10-1 ash
ash 0-6 gatidd
i ****ing got well bored and irritated specially with ibra i do love him when im inter but he is unstoppable you need a 5 star team to even try and contain him but ahwell 2nd place here i come

Associate
God damn it, had a shocking game against Gatidd. Now I just need to get my second game in, as the other half craftily got tea ready and has now started watching Hollyoaks and will then be watching Ugly Betty, not impressed. :mad: :mad:

Will be back online as soon as I can Gatidd. Sorry.

Dont worry about it just message me when your free.

Gatidd 10-1 Ash6290
Ash620 0-6 Gatidd

Back
Top Bottom