*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Soldato
let me know if you're around for a game now.

I'm headed to the gym in a minute, i'd cancel but I go with a few mates. Fat fighters unite!

Should be back around 4:30. Will you be free for a game about 5ish? I can do any time between 5 and 9 tonight, maybe 10 at a stretch.

Soldato
I'm headed to the gym in a minute, i'd cancel but I go with a few mates. Fat fighters unite!

Should be back around 4:30. Will you be free for a game about 5ish? I can do any time between 5 and 9 tonight, maybe 10 at a stretch.

Yep I should be free at 5.

Associate
Hey guys. Just back from Hols so sorry I've not been around. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop out of this cup and maybe wait for the next one to come around. I'm not going to have the time needed to play with going back to work tomorrow, I know I'm going to be busy. So if you could find a replacement Jonny (hopefully there are some reserves!!!).

Good luck to all.

can i take egons place then im on now to play games

Associate
Whappers 1-5 Gatidd
Gatidd 4-1 Whappers

Your upfronters were pretty good my defence is a huge let down luckily marcos berg got me the goals back in the first game.

Soldato
Whappers 1-5 Gatidd
Gatidd 4-1 Whappers

Your upfronters were pretty good my defence is a huge let down luckily marcos berg got me the goals back in the first game.

Confirmed. ;)

Two really good games there but I don't feel the scorelines tell anywhere near half the story. Feel kinda frustrated as I think I had two really good games. Scoreline tells a different story though.

USA is a good side in the game I will admit, but they are nothing in comparison to Sweden. Ibrahimovic is like a 5 star player, no? Also, how on earth are Sweden not 4.5/5 stars?! :confused:

Annnyway! lol. GG ;)

Soldato
ss89 5 -1 Me

Two words, Samuel Eto. Faster than my whole team and he ripped my defence apart. I seemed to have no luck in that game.

Me 0 - 0 ss89

Think this was where my luck picked up though, the post saved me several times.

Pull, i'm free until 9 so post on here or get me on the psn if you want to play.

Associate
Confirmed. ;)

Two really good games there but I don't feel the scorelines tell anywhere near half the story. Feel kinda frustrated as I think I had two really good games. Scoreline tells a different story though.

USA is a good side in the game I will admit, but they are nothing in comparison to Sweden. Ibrahimovic is like a 5 star player, no? Also, how on earth are Sweden not 4.5/5 stars?! :confused:

Annnyway! lol. GG ;)

Yh,

When i first seen the draws i thought how the hell are sweden 4 stars? i always thought they were 4.5 but i guess there not..you played very good tho your triple strike force were a handful donovan, altidore and beasley struggled to get into my rhythm.

Having ibra in my team is kind of hard i usually play with arsenal doing quick passing and try to split the two centre backs apart to get my goals..but ibra can just run through players...so its abit different from the way i usually play but i guess i cant moan.

first game you out played my team just that i took my chances well which you couldnt second game was about the same.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pull2808, im available from around 2pm tomorrow though I have a football match in the evening. Lemme know if you want to get our 2 games done tomorrow :).

Back
Top Bottom