• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** THE 8 PACK GTX 980 IS HERE!! **

Soldato
Looks like a nice Card and well done to OcUk for going for it.

For comparison, my Classified will Bench at 1600mhz Core and 8200 Ram, all on air with a little nudge of Core Volts (my chip doesn't like too much of a bump in Volts - seems happy enough at 1.25v).

The Classified breed are rapid! It's the one I'd be going for if I were in the market for a 980.

bru

bru

Soldato
Very nice card, pricey but then the top end versions of most cards normally are.

There is an typo error on this website page.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/8pack-gtx980.php

8pack-hof.jpg

Caporegime
Simply said I thought 980's were overpriced, and by extension that this was way overpriced.

I don't not agree with you tbh. I only switched from my 295x2 because of finding my SC's at a good price s/h, was just sick to death of below-par software support from AMD!! Hopefully it changes in the near future and they can get that guy in the driver dept some help ;)

bru

bru

Soldato
Obviously OCUK blew all the budget on getting the card made, they had the stock room boy do the graphics.

I can see it now Gibbo and 8Pack bearing down on some quivering 16 year old, sobbing "I'll fix it, I'll fix it, if you just give me another chance." :p:D:p

Soldato
what we need is an 8 Pack 980Ti

what you have here is the start of something truly great for OCUK, we need many more OCUK custom cards like that

that 980 looks great but i feel it needs 6gb RAM at the very least....but of course Nvidia wont allow it.....will they :(

Associate
something we have designed just like our 970 Infin8 and 970 reference which have now sold over 5000 units combined. OcUK is doing something no other reseller does in the world and that is designing its own cards. :)

How does the 970 reference that you designed differ from the one manufactured by Manli and distributed by a number of European outlets? I mean this card:

http://www.manli.com/en/product/geforce-gtx970-nv

Looks the same to me. :confused:

OT but since you mentioned it...

Back
Top Bottom