• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** THE 8 PACK GTX 980 IS HERE!! **

Caporegime
I'm sure Ian is a pleasant guy but he comes across incredibly awkward in the videos I've seen him in.

You can tell when he's benching those cards he's thinking **** *** **** am I doing.

Soldato
Video is way off the cheese factor scale lol.

I wonder how many people are out there with money burning a hole in their pocket, chomping at the bit for a GPU used as a dumbbell in a video - "take my money nao!"

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
These cards are second to no 980 thats the important thing. I have tested afew and the consistency is exactly what I was aiming for all doing well on air, scaling with water and many doing 2200mhz on LN2.

I thought I looked amazing pressing those 45kg dumbbells with such effortless technique!!! Machine!!

Associate
looks sick, im waiting for the 980ti, will you be doing your own version of that with the all black and 8pack branding + all the improved quality of components and binned chips etc ?? id love to see that, i really want one of these but i have the 8pack 970, so dont really see the need for an upgrade till the 980ti drops

Back
Top Bottom