The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

Gord loves his artillery!!!

joeriches-screen2.jpg

But it didnt last long!!

joeriches-screen1.jpg

yeah I got DoW and there both about as good as each other, but one thing GC2 dosent have is a unit limit like in DoW.

when you start to get loads of units you wont get as much Ap to spend on other unites but u still get some, and as u can see in the screenies you can get a lot of units.

There are quite a few people that still play online, me and gord for a start, so if you start playing feel free to give me a shout and i will get a game going.

Garp said:
For us non BF2 players, what exactly is that a shot of?
i even play the game and can't understand whats going on :o

looks like he's just got into a tank and about to unlock weapons so when he comes out of the tank he'll have much better weapons than when he came in?
*runs in with pistol*
*comes out with a bazooka*
:confused:

ALT+F4 = quit the game. Notice the disconnect messages at the same time the guy says about using that combination for unlocking weapons you can only get from playing the game a lot. :o

afraser2k said:
ALT+F4 = quit the game. Notice the disconnect messages at the same time the guy says about using that combination for unlocking weapons you can only get from playing the game a lot. :o
ah :o
only saw the "Weapon Unlocks" bit, didn't notice ALT+F4

why do people try and catch others out with that, its stupid...
edit:
somebody tried doing this in UT2004 to me a few months back, i called him an idiot for trying then he started calling me a n00b for not doing it :confused:
on my server too... needless to say... *kick and ban*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom