The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

nikebee said:
ah :o
only saw the "Weapon Unlocks" bit, didn't notice ALT+F4

why do people try and catch others out with that, its stupid...
edit:
somebody tried doing this in UT2004 to me a few months back, i called him an idiot for trying then he started calling me a n00b for not doing it :confused:
on my server too... needless to say... *kick and ban*

Makes me laugh... My record is 11 disconnects :D

7sins7ij.jpg

geiger. Better resize those pics to 8 X 6 before the threadlock is brought out of storage...
Just a bit of friendly advice, but, read the thread title and the first post.

[edit] or link them of course

geiger said:
I thought the forum always sized them down to 8x6 and i was being lazy, give me a minute

It does (or did), however it still downloads the entire image first. It's not really the visual size of the image that's the problem, it's the time taken to download a larger resolution (and thus larger file size) picture.

nikebee said:
ah :o
only saw the "Weapon Unlocks" bit, didn't notice ALT+F4

why do people try and catch others out with that, its stupid...
edit:
somebody tried doing this in UT2004 to me a few months back, i called him an idiot for trying then he started calling me a n00b for not doing it :confused:
on my server too... needless to say... *kick and ban*

I think it started getting really popular when CS Source came out and people were asking about accessing the console, so the usual joke was replying "F10" then changed to "ALT+F4". The fact they still work tells you a lot about gamers these days. ;)

A lot of admins kick/ban people for making them now though. :)

FrontSideBus said:
It is funny when you just type "f10" and half the server disconects...

Yeah, that is brilliant.

When the server full and you want room for a player to join just say something like 'For a better reticule press F10!' Theres always one dummy that falls for it, i did once when i first started and asked what the console key was :o.

My turbo thinks its a Lotus :p

cheeseslice2bw.jpg

Last edited:
ive got a mates laptop for a few days and he has lfs on, shame i lost me info when i regged lfs when it first came out other wise id still be playing it. oh and playing it on a lappy keyboard for more than 10 mins is painful as ****

lfs%20small.jpg

Just installed Flight Sim 2004 so I'd thought I'd take a screenshot of my first take off which happened to be in a 747:

FS2004.jpg

All details are maxed out with AA switched on (even though it doesn't look like it!). It was re-sized from 1280x1024 & it's completely standard - I haven't installed any scenery improvements or patches or anything!

Back
Top Bottom