• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ada Lovelace RTX 4090 Owners Thread

arrived 9:30am. I like the way they lowered the fan noise right down as if they knew I wouldn't be able to put my side panel back on with the silly sticky out power block thing.

wickfut.jpg

Well, a test fit shows it looks ok with the O11D Evo & Vertical Mount, but now, having looked at it, I'm not so sure once the mobo is in with the RAM (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...-kit-white-cmt32gx5m2b5600c36w-my-4cz-cs.html ) they look just a little bit too tall.

I'll have to do another test fit this time with the mobo + ram at the weekend (can't build properly as I don't have the CPU yet)

PxbrO3t.jpg

Fingers crossed, I'm doing a build in that case with a TUF OC on the same mount. Hopefully...

Back
Top Bottom