• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
ah the people waiting on a profile better hope thats not cpu limited then
or they will be waiting a long time for not much gain ><

40fps isnt that harsh, try some reign of kings 10...5fps on any card you can mention!! haha and it doesnt even look good! ><

Some of us want to use some multisampling to reduce juggles.

It's not purely a frame rate thing for me. I can play inquisition maxed at 40fps and be happy.

Elite can certainly use the performance in asteroid belts though. It's not smooth in them. And i have already dropped settings a bit to try and compensate.

Caporegime
OP
Some of us want to use some multisampling to reduce juggles.

It's not purely a frame rate thing for me. I can play inquisition maxed at 40fps and be happy.

Elite can certainly use the performance in asteroid belts though. It's not smooth in them. And i have already dropped settings a bit to try and compensate.

I've personally requested it, so it will appear in a future driver but did not make this one.

Associate
Game is running fantastically but I'm getting some corruption in the lower right of the screen shown in the screenshot in the spoiler.

S9X3AZH.png

I'm also getting some graphical issues that I couldn't get a screenshot of but it's the same as the issues I was having with State of Decay in the video below.

Associate
Does that happen at stock clocks for cpu/memory/gpu? I've had an issue like that before on Haswell and it turned out to be unstable overclock on the cpu/memory/cache.

No, PC is overclocked on the CPU but it is definitely not unstable. Can run every gam & program without issue and my PC can shut down successfully under every previous AMD driver release.

Caporegime
Game is running fantastically but I'm getting some corruption in the lower right of the screen shown in the screenshot in the spoiler.

S9X3AZH.png

I'm also getting some graphical issues that I couldn't get a screenshot of but it's the same as the issues I was having with State of Decay in the video below.

Image looks like Render Tiling corruption, could be caused by unstable GPU Core overclock.

Vid is a Video Memory issue, could be again an unstable overclock (Memory this time) or overheating of the Memory IC's.

Associate
Image looks like Render Tiling corruption, could be caused by unstable GPU Core overclock.

Vid is a Video Memory issue, could be again an unstable overclock (Memory this time) or overheating of the Memory IC's.

Did another uninstall/reinstall and that's solved it. I don't have any overclocks on the GPU's anyway. The temps of the card were sitting nicely.

Driver is absolutely fantastic. Well done Matt and the rest of the driver team! :D

Caporegime
OP
Did another uninstall/reinstall and that's solved it. I don't have any overclocks on the GPU's anyway. The temps of the card were sitting nicely.

Driver is absolutely fantastic. Well done Matt and the rest of the driver team! :D

Thank you guys, we wanted to deliver a wonderful GTA V experience and i think you can say, we've delivered. :cool:

Soldato
Installed the latest Beta's. Now I have no sound from my speakers and I cannot remember the solution. Speakers are set as default in sound, control panel.

I have realtek hd audio just as before. Does something need an uninstall?

Edit.. I am a tool. The volume control on my speaker system was down to 0.

Time to test gta again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom