• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
NP :)

Edit: slightly ot, Matt you have one of those iiyama 4k monitors that's getting the freesync treatment, how are you getting along with it? How would a pair of 8gb 290x's fair on it, or a third more of a necessity?

Last edited:

X3T

X3T

Associate
Are you using the latest 14.12 Omega drivers? A quick google seems to indicate a lot of flickering problems with this particular monitor.

I am, but this was the issue I raised a couple of months ago which you said you would escalate, so was just looking for any progress on this? The flickering only affects AMD cards.

The monitor is still amazing at 120hz, but 144hz would be even better :cool:

Soldato
Question: Is Windowed gaming CrossFire mode supported? If not, will it be in the future?

RH: Windowed CrossFire is not supported at this time, however we well understand that community desires this feature.

Can't speak for the whole of the community but I am one of those that would love to see this happening one day. :D
Maybe not the near future but not to far off. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom