The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Associate
@kurosagi01 - Just for your info, Thats Cineworld offically showing Gundam Seed Freedom on the 23rd and 24th. Just cancelled my ticket from the Vue and rebooked with Cineworld which is more convenient and cost nothing because of my subscription. Book now if that helps you.
Its all good, I mainly booked it purely for a middle ground between myself and few friends in terms of travel distance. :)

Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Just back from the Cinema and Gundam Seed Freedom was excellent. The animation was top notch. The story was a little convoluted but did the job. Overall glad I watched it on the big screen.

Associate
Was the Jackie Chan movie somewhat related to the anime?
I would say it was inspired by the anime/manga, the chars were on-point and it made its own stand-alone story for the film which worked really well.
Yes looks pretty good. I can see glimpses of the anime. If I remember correctly he a bit of a perv lol.
100% a perv, watch all the feminist group trying to get it banned or something.
Just back from the Cinema and Gundam Seed Freedom was excellent. The animation was top notch. The story was a little convoluted but did the job. Overall glad I watched it on the big screen.
I had a blast watching it, had a long catch up with 2 of my friends who I haven't seen in 5-6 years.
Before the adverts/trailers were playing we was talking crap about the series and the guys in front of us were having a bit of a giggle at our banter.
I was making funny references throughout the viewing to 1 of my other friend(there was 4 of us).
Edit:
I was a little surprised it got rated 15.
When they were playing a flashback to Chairman Durandal, I was like its char!
For some reason they were using the beam rifle sound effects from Star wars which sounded terrible in my opinion
It was nice to see Shinn happy
I was not a fan of Lacus face design
Kira was a better char in this in comparison to Destiny
Athrun is a man of culture
Mu la flaga pulling a "It is I Dio!" moment
Never trust a Gyan pilot
It was nice to hear Meteor and TM Revolution in general
It was nice to hear the vocalist from See-saw returning but the song wasn't as good as their 1st ending in Seed or 4th ending in Destiny
The lack of jiggles was very surprising from them, given again it is a rated 15

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
@kurosagi01 only thing that could have been better was TM's song. It was very average. They should have just used invoke imo. The opening scene was amazing. Full of mech action and fierce battles.

Last edited:
Associate
@kurosagi01 only thing that could have been better was TM's song. It was very average. They should have just used invoke imo. The opening scene was amazing. Full of mech action and fierce battles.
For sure yeah, it could have been better but not going to lie, when "Freedom" was playing, I was tapping my feet to the beats.
The mech action was top notch yeah, very little re-use scenes/animation which I would have expected since they were given a movie budget.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
For sure yeah, it could have been better but not going to lie, when "Freedom" was playing, I was tapping my feet to the beats.
The mech action was top notch yeah, very little re-use scenes/animation which I would have expected since they were given a movie budget.

The scene was so epic you could have played the postman pat song and it would have had the same effect. Lol

Back
Top Bottom