The Arsenal Club Thread **No Spoilers**Updated Rules - Please read before posting**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I think Ozil has definitely held Ramsey and Wilshire back, when he plays well hes one of the best in the league but when hes mediocre i cant understand how wenger kept picking him

Associate
I was a massive Ozil fan but the way the team operates without him is better, it’s the genius of cazorla that has hindered our team more than anything. We should have got a decent replacement in the window or should have been blooding someone if money was an issue.

Soldato
I'm just hoping we get a little bit of money for them on the way out. Ozil I would argue is not even the luxury we can't afford. We have more impacting team players.

Cazorla i agree is the main player we miss. We are such a better team with him and having him out for this long has hurt us.

Caporegime
OP
I think Ozil has definitely held Ramsey and Wilshire back, when he plays well hes one of the best in the league but when hes mediocre i cant understand how wenger kept picking him
At Arsenal he’s been around 90% mediocre, 10% good. We need to move on from him now. There’s far better out there. I can’t even remember his last motm performance.

Don
Interesting fact - Arsenal supporters are the least intelligent football supporters around. The majority of them can't even read.

Soldato
Funny quote from Adebayor:

Adebayor recently told French reporters...

“Chelsea had Michael Essien and Michael Ballack in midfield. We had Rosicky. If you said as much as ‘how are you’ to him, he would then be injured for two-and-a-half months.”

Soldato
Observations:

1. I'm happy with the recent back room staff acquisitions. Sanllehi and this Sven Mislintat should hopefully mean a better quality of player coming through and being bought. However I get the impression that this might be undermining Wenger somewhat.

2. I hope the sudden good form of Sanchez and Ozil is not simply because the January transfer window is approaching.

This sounds promising tho.

Last edited:
Associate
Poor old Santi. I'm an Ipswich fan but Cazorla is one of the players over the past ten years that I've always enjoyed watching. I'll be amazed if he returns anything like what he was before.

Soldato
Poor old Santi. I'm an Ipswich fan but Cazorla is one of the players over the past ten years that I've always enjoyed watching. I'll be amazed if he returns anything like what he was before.

And he is incredibly important to Arsenal as well. The season where Leicester won the league could have turned out different if Santi didn't get injured. I think we where flying up until that point.

Caporegime
OP
I think it's time for Alexis to be dropped. He's not interested any more. He's treating every game like a training session and is not part of the team. I feel Wenger is persisting with him simply to try and justify his decision to keep him to the board.

Ozil looks like he's up for it more than ever, but probably playing for a big signing on fee. I feel Lacazette is already feeling ****** off at the club and especially with being dragged off every game he starts.

Soldato
I think it's time for Alexis to be dropped. He's not interested any more. He's treating every game like a training session and is not part of the team. I feel Wenger is persisting with him simply to try and justify his decision to keep him to the board.

Ozil looks like he's up for it more than ever, but probably playing for a big signing on fee. I feel Lacazette is already feeling ****** off at the club and especially with being dragged off every game he starts.

Indeed.

We need new ideas and fresh blood.

And strip out the dead wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom