The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
Starts off with a gripe about gunners in the heli that he doesn't want... what a **** head if you (in general) can't deal with that don't play on public servers :|
Whether you're on your own server or public, it's still annoying when you have a cohesive squad and someone jumps into a gunner's seat of any vehicle and refuses to make room for the player who's on TS with you. It's worse when someone jumps in while your gunner is repairing. I've driven tanks and IFVs into the uncap for a game of chicken many times before. In most cases, this guy's on his own server..

I miss BF4 :(

We should get some festive sessions in over the Christmas Holidays :)

Anyone that manages to get to **** bucket in BF 1 deserves a medal :p

Anyone who can get the BF1 medals to work deserves a, oh snap.. :D

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll be up for some games here and there over the Christmas break. Still trying to *bucket BF1 at the moment though.

You trying to get your £105 worths :D Yeah just write on here.

Starts off with a gripe about gunners in the heli that he doesn't want... what a **** head if you (in general) can't deal with that don't play on public servers :|

We all hate a **** gunner, good thing about flying is you just put them in fire to die.
I miss BF4 :(

You know how to load it up :D

Caporegime
Think I will jump back on for some xmas games although want to spend more time on GTA 5 especially when they add the snow :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Was on BL the other night and I saw xin playing, haven't seen patsy on for a while though, he got bf 1 but hated for the exact same reasons as me, think he has got dragged into elite now....

Soldato
Was on BL the other night and I saw xin playing, haven't seen patsy on for a while though, he got bf 1 but hated for the exact same reasons as me, think he has got dragged into elite now....

Their mate Digi retired as well which is a shame, I would have paid good money to see you and him lock horns in tanks ;)

Caporegime
:D

Must say I really do miss the shooting aircraft down and aircraft play especially attack jets.

Hmm, think I might try to get some games in this week, although it is not the same without the full rekting crew on :(

Their mate Digi retired as well which is a shame, I would have paid good money to see you and him lock horns in tanks ;)

Pay the right amount and that may just happen! :D

PS. no idea who digi is :p

Back
Top Bottom