The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Underboss
The problem is the stuff I want fixed/changed won't happen. It isn't in their interests to do those changes as the game won't be casual enough then.

TBF though, I can live with most of the changes just as I have done with battlefront but not with the sniper class as it is, that for me is the biggest deal breaker.

My hope now relies on server options and server owners.

You spent your time in a tank, as OP as the BF1 sniper are they can't shoot through a tanks armour!

Caporegime
You spent your time in a tank, as OP as the BF1 sniper are they can't shoot through a tanks armour!

As haz said, they actually can :p

And the tank hunter hero is able to do up to 25 damage with one round to a heavy tank now :o

I was wanting to play more infy in bf 1 this time as well especially since the vehicles have also been "casualised" even more so the planes... so I wouldn't have to worry as much about noobs getting the vehicles as I did in bf 4 :p

Soldato
Well, I'll probably get paid in a week or so, so not long. Why? Is the BF1 access to OA restricted to a time period?

Yeah you only get 10 hours of game play.

I was think more if you planned to lave it a few months as i would hope quite a few balancing changes get made, so playing it now may not provide a true representation of what the game maybe in a couple of months.

Caporegime
IIRC, I give it 2-3 months initially but I think that was a little too generous :p

I been hampering on about all the flaws/issues since the bf 1 alpha but people just didn't want to admit the issues or/and over look them but now that the honeymoon period is nearly over, those same issues are what is causing people to get bored/frustrated with the game.

Doubt anyone will jump back to bf 4 either....

Last edited:
Caporegime
There is always the next battlefront in 2017 :D :D :D

Overwatch is great fun, however, I don't think it will have the same longevity as bc 2, bf 3/4... I hate buying into MP games if I have a feeling that I won't get at least 100 hours from it! If most of the regulars got it too, I could see myself putting a lot of time into but none of the regulars want to dll 6GB to try it out :p

Caporegime
hahaha... It does seem to be dead these days on Discord.. Where did everyone go. I remember BF4 being busy on Discord every night.

Pretty much all got bored of bf 4, hardline and battlefront were popular for about 2 weeks and then they died and there hasn't really been anything good MP wise since.

Back
Top Bottom