The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Man of Honour
I was playing a few weeks back and the Lockers and Metro servers were crammed for like 20 hours of the day - just a blip around 2-3am until 5-6am where they went quiet.

Caporegime
I was playing a few weeks back and the Lockers and Metro servers were crammed for like 20 hours of the day - just a blip around 2-3am until 5-6am where they went quiet.

2 of the worst maps ever, yet ideal for people that want to spend all day ranking up. I love how dice is so disconnected they seen these maps as popular and remade metro for bfv, ignoring the fact that they were only used for quick point boosts. In terms of gameplay they were pathetic, nothing but spam and bottlenecks encouraging it.

Soldato
2 of the worst maps ever, yet ideal for people that want to spend all day ranking up. I love how dice is so disconnected they seen these maps as popular and remade metro for bfv, ignoring the fact that they were only used for quick point boosts. In terms of gameplay they were pathetic, nothing but spam and bottlenecks encouraging it.

I do like a bit of Metro to be honest,Although i never really go for kills,More of a Medic/Ammo guy supporting the team i enjoy doing that lol.

Man of Honour
This exact thing gets me banned for 'cheating' on lots of servers, so satisfying taking out choppers with them though and the rage afterwards.

Not quite the same thing but I used to find it amusing to keep wiping the other team's chopper with TVs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azJj4omi8bk though more satisfying getting them with tank main gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDCQ53HbQyw

I do like a bit of Metro to be honest,Although i never really go for kills,More of a Medic/Ammo guy supporting the team i enjoy doing that lol.

I like Metro just for the challenge of breaching a heavy camp and turning things around.

Man of Honour
LOL not sure if the same thing is possible in BF4 but just seen the BF3 clips where you could land an attack heli on a jet and then fly the heli around jammed into the jet and use both to attack stuff.

Man of Honour
Haven't played in a few weeks but it has always had at least some fully active servers any time I've dipped into it. Sadly I get too frustrated with whatever "netcode" issues and quit playing again quite quickly.

Associate
I skipped 4 in my gaming history

but got it free on amazon this week and paid £5 ish for the premium while It has lots of niggley things I hate enjoying it for now

and should last me a month or two some good map designs

Associate
Started playing again, no doubt about it - against BF1 and BFV this is the better game. Just a lot more satisfying. The vaulting is terrible though, ha

my quibbles vs my memory of 3 and playing 1+V

Vaulting as you said awful

you get stuck on little rocks a lot

the gun ranges seem really short AR and SMG especialy ( my memory of 3 was not like this )

nothing seems to have any recoil but only using the base guns

very washed out looks

movement in general feels like you are in mud and very unresponsive

Soldato
just been playing some BF4 to get in the spirit for the new Battlefield, and had a question regarding an issue with the game..

I loaded in and was about to customise my weapon, and the game quit back out and onto the origin dashboard? :(

My GPU and CPU are hardly taxed in this game, and it runs perfectly without much to complain about, and had a mate who playes, and said it happened to him the other day..?

is it just "a pc gremlin" or something to look into? apart from this, my PC has been rock solid.

Cheers guys!

Man of Honour
just been playing some BF4 to get in the spirit for the new Battlefield, and had a question regarding an issue with the game..

I loaded in and was about to customise my weapon, and the game quit back out and onto the origin dashboard? :(

My GPU and CPU are hardly taxed in this game, and it runs perfectly without much to complain about, and had a mate who playes, and said it happened to him the other day..?

is it just "a pc gremlin" or something to look into? apart from this, my PC has been rock solid.

Cheers guys!

Were you connected to a server? some kick for having certain items equipped i.e. explosives, or could be anti-cheat was out of date and needed updating, etc.

nothing seems to have any recoil but only using the base guns

Most of the base guns have good stability/low recoil but also lower rate of fire or lower damage, etc.

Associate

Cheers guys!

You may need to update Punkbuster.

https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

Soldato
Were you connected to a server? some kick for having certain items equipped i.e. explosives, or could be anti-cheat was out of date and needed updating, etc.

Most of the base guns have good stability/low recoil but also lower rate of fire or lower damage, etc.

Yeah, was in a server. will look at the "Punkbuster" thing then.

You may need to update Punkbuster.

https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

Thanks mate.

Like I said it was just that game and the once, just played a good session of EFT and not missed a beat..

I suppose PCs do take a **** from time to time :cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom