The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he gets banned and has a hissy and tries to put us down lol.

Love how he's like "oh I really don't like wndsr and Tony, they were really mean. I'm going to make them super evil as head developers!"

Good thing none of us do hack, and so admins will see this haha.

Its ok, been round and built chippys pc.... What a noob!
Although a well built case, boy was it awkward getting the 770 in it..
Left him installing drivers :)

Bloody hell!

Finally finished! As shatpank said, he did it, although I'm taking credit for putting the PSU in! Turns out the IO Shield wasn't wonky, the actual USB modules on the motherboard were... and the 770 was rather difficult to get in, such a tight squeeze!

Nexus, that was a possibility at one point :p

:( Steam account owner pwned by PSN account owner building a PC. Pc gaming is dead :(

When is the next DLC coming?

I got a mention lol

BF4 fame y0!

Lol Jester is all over me, editing my posts! I will save you the time editing I will make sure I post nice things in future. Didn't realise what I posted was that bad. My bad!

In reference to the hacker, he really has lost the plot hasn't he, TS admin beware of new "users joining the channel" incase he is that way inclined.

If you are and I am sure you will read this, do n't drag everyone down to the same level as you, it's not needed. Seriously, grow up!

Have to laugh, must hate me, didn't get a mention doh!

On topic - BF4, gunship still OP, some players use hax and are rubbish! :)

Den almost finished, just the dart board and pc and a splash of paint to go!

Last edited:
Some fun games this evening with lots of the gang on TS.

I think it's now time to draw a line under the petty bickering and drama. I'm guilty of giving in and biting but it's obvious that his behaviour has not gone unnoticed, hence why we won't be seeing him on the forum again.

There are lots of us that play this game together so it seems a shame to let the actions of one person ruin it for everybody else. We have a great bunch of people playing BF4 from this community, let's not forget that and let's get back to enjoying playing together, having a laugh and in some cases raging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom