The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hardly anything is coming up. What am I doing wrong guys?

I have one 32man server full and all the rest empty

Hang on, I'll do that and see what I get.

Just tried those settings and I'm getting loads come up? Tick 1-5 and 6-10 free spaces too, see what that does.

you've been spending too much time around wndsr matey :D

I'd agree mate, but this guy was doing nothing else in the game, just constantly sitting there with his shotgun. His dad should have spurted him all over his mothers back.

Last edited:
I don't think those game modes are too popular on BF 4 PC.

Try conquest large and see

That added in 3 more :)

what server slot size have you got listed, just 32 player ?

Not ticked any so I assumed that meant no preference

Hang on, I'll do that and see what I get.

Just tried those settings and I'm getting loads come up? Tick 1-5 and 6-10 free spaces too, see what that does.

The things I said were ticked were the only things ticked

God I love Zavod and Lumphini. It's bordering on an obsession. But I think Zavod is a perfect 40-48 player inf based map. Has fantastic fun vehicle whoring but I love the CQB between the two middle points.

Last edited:
Don't tick infantry, leave it blank and remove the tick for dragons teeth DLC map pack.

edit:

here is mine:

uhi9gt2.png

I've just ticked exactly what you had, and I'm getting around 10 servers nearly full. Add 1-5 and 6-10 free slots.

Just unticked infantry and removed the tick for dragons teeth and I too have about 10 servers with people in :D

Phew thanks guys! Feel like a right noob now next time I'll get the Barclays Digital Eagles to give me a hand haha!

Success!!! (even learned how to do a spoiler haha)

oghymu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom