The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer this one now

:D

I have said it in chat a few times when people post something about cheating, vehicle whoring or whatever but I don't think anyone knows where it comes from :(

Just unticked infantry and removed the tick for dragons teeth and I too have about 10 servers with people in :D

Phew thanks guys! Feel like a right noob now next time I'll get the Barclays Digital Eagles to give me a hand haha!

0HQpA.jpg

:D

I've been thinking some more about setting up a social evening on a Saturday night where we get as many people as possible online from a mixture of different communities. We tend to have a group of regulars that play most evenings, but I thought it would be a good idea to encourage some of the less regular players to come along and join in.

My initial thoughts were to run a variety of maps - probably Vanilla - on a ranked 64 player server.

What do we think?

I've been thinking some more about setting up a social evening on a Saturday night where we get as many people as possible online from a mixture of different communities. We tend to have a group of regulars that play most evenings, but I thought it would be a good idea to encourage some of the less regular players to come along and join in.

My initial thoughts were to run a variety of maps - probably Vanilla - on a ranked 64 player server.

What do we think?

tbh I would happily chip in to a server if it's cheap

Yup some fun games there! :D

Had to laugh at that French server, might as well ban anyone for saying anything, just constant, "no swearing please", even for the word "noob" lol........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom