The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh btw, stulid, never ever attempt to throw c4 out of the heli again!!!! :mad:

haha :D Couldn't believe what happened, we were doing so well too! :D

Ah yes, commander mode I despise! Especially that damn gunship, wish they would just remove those two all together! Gunship completely ruins the naval strike maps :( They would have been excellent if it weren't for that.

I find a lot of people still don't use the mini map or at least don't check it enough, majority of my kills come from just the mini map, so handy!

Yes, that's what I meant. I was confusing HUD with the stupidly oversized markers. It's like having a post-it note on my monitor.

Pictorial representation of nuisance flag markings.

pV8nOp8l.jpg

Funny because its true :D

It's clear everybody has very different experiences to be honest as my infantry play seems smooth and responsive the vast majority of the time. I am gradually becoming a tanker though. :D

zOMG?! Tank whore!

:p

Have you played cte at all? If not, it really is night and day difference, at least for me, it just feels so much more snappier/ accurate, not to mention the speed improvements, option to change opacity etc. of all the HUD elements.

I can't stand capping the enemy base flag on lockers, all the team mates etc. icons are cluttered right in the middle of the screen, looks like Josh's room tbh

9tJumLil.jpg
:p

BF4 attack heli is ok IMO, maybe a bit more maneuverable would be good but it's powerful as ever. Zunis, TOWs and TVs will chew through tanksike butter.

Yup, they need to bring the manoeuvrability of the beta attack heli back, loved piloting it back then :cool: But given all the lock on **** etc. in this game, we really need the bf 3 attack heli.

And yup again, the weapon damage model is spot on, when against a good pair in the attack heli, they can easily take a tank out in like 2 seconds :(

Last edited:
Have you played cte at all? If not, it really is night and day difference, at least for me, it just feels so much more snappier/ accurate, not to mention the speed improvements, option to change opacity etc. of all the HUD elements.

I have tried to play CTE, but ironically it wouldn't let me load a game and kept giving me some beef about me not having it installed. I am told it's very good though. Perhaps I should make more effort to play if it's going replace the current BF4 as we know it.

E: Downloading now...

faU3zEt.png

Last edited:
Definitely give it a try, even if you can just get 1-2 rounds in. Unfortunately there is very limited choice of servers, no anti cheat services and hardly anyone here has it :(

Speaking of CTE compared to vanilla, anderzel has done a decent video of his impressions on cte, he really doesn't like the infantry play in standard bf 4, used to be mainly a bf channel but switched to other games instead, however, he loves the CTE!

** Video removed due to swearing, please check in future **

edit:

nice! :D

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGPo6F3d_80&feature=youtu.be

Yes it's average, the above was a joke. The end two clips are just bonus bits.

May still be processing.

Lol at hearing my own voice in someone else's youtube vid. Fame at last! :D

I'm going to try that method, it seems to take longer to hit than the pros manage, but it works. I always give up on the rocket after it starts a mad loop, assumed it was fail from there on.

Jesus my head, hanging this morning. Finally stopped drinking at 2am, drunk darts is fatal on newly painted walls.

Will be on tonight for some games. Back to work tomorrow :(

oh btw, stulid, never ever attempt to throw c4 out of the heli again!!!! :mad::(

Ahhh, that is what happened on Zavod when heli disappeared? :)

Funny as I was just typing maybe you should land so he could drop an ammo crate on the heli.

You can drop C4 off them but have to time it right with the turning I think. So C4 doesn't stick to the heli.. :)

Last edited:
Ahhh, that is what happened on Zavod when heli disappeared? :)

Funny as I was just typing maybe you should land so he could drop an ammo crate on the heli.

You can drop C4 off them but have to time it right with the turning I think. So C4 doesn't stick to the heli.. :)

haha regarding the ammo box, stulid threw one whilst I was flying and the damn thing went on the right side of the windscreen so my right side view was completely blocked :mad:

Just played CTE and my god it was beautiful.

Told you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom