The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had such a drama with my bloody key binds today when trying to use the chopper.

As I don't tend to use vehicles much, I cleared my F key binds and used them for other things on my mouse so when it came to switching seats to repair the chopper, I could switch to the passenger seat but not back to the gunner seat.

I've realised how unnecessarily complicated my controls were. I use MW Down for pistol and MW Up for main weapon, yet for some reason I used the Razer software to make the game think I was pressing F keys. I could have just used the actual MW Down & Up in the settings... I think I've sorted it!

Had such a drama with my bloody key binds today when trying to use the chopper.

As I don't tend to use vehicles much, I cleared my F key binds and used them for other things on my mouse so when it came to switching seats to repair the chopper, I could switch to the passenger seat but not back to the gunner seat.

I've realised how unnecessarily complicated my controls were. I use MW Down for pistol and MW Up for main weapon, yet for some reason I used the Razer software to make the game think I was pressing F keys. I could have just used the actual MW Down & Up in the settings... I think I've sorted it!

Thank ****, you'll agree that was bloody depressing earlier.

My aim will be shocking. Even holding the mouse feels alien today. Much brushing up needed.

Won't be on late tonight as the car has it's MOT tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom