The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen that many nexus's/nexi(?) tbh, only a couple through my gameplay time and one was on last night. We also seen a kiwi on the server as well, only noticed the name because someone posted "kiwi you ****" :D

GG's last night

Winding Stulid up was defo the main highlight.

*stulid mumbling in the background about something* (could just about make out the ****s)

Sorry what did you say stulid?

"I.... SAID....THIS.... ****ING....TANK...IS....A....NOOB!"

Think of it as an investment - I still have my rads from over 5 years ago and my block is a few years old now. It's the full cover graphics blocks that are a pain in the but to replace.

Think of it as an investment - I still have my rads from over 5 years ago and my block is a few years old now. It's the full cover graphics blocks that are a pain in the but to replace.

I know, but at the end of the day it's still much cheaper what I'm going for (I can keep the cooler etc) and I simply don't have the cash to make the initial investment :p

Folks, remember the rules of the forum when it comes to swearing.

It's not permitted and this includes images and videos. I've just had to suspend tbyeah and I've no wish to suspend anyone else. Check your videos before posting!

I myself swear like a trooper in real life but I can still manage to abide by the rules.

I'm equally as confused now, sorry.

If we wish to link to a video that has a few naughty words, is labelling it "NSFW" sufficient or is the rule that we don't link to them at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom