The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked this one through for swearing and i can't see / hear any, but I apologise if I have missed anything.

Stulid this is what your microphone was sounding like last night. It is louder in the video than in real life (play it at about 1/2 volume for what it was like last night). The second part is after I boosted your volume in TS to the maximum available amount (20 dB I think).

Last edited:
Yeah, I would have got some better bits of audio to represent it but there is far too much swearing in it. I wish Shadow Play could separate out the audio sources, it would make it all so much easier.

Surely a warning would have just sufficed.
No, it doesn't work that way.

Yeah agreed. Seems the ban hammer hasn't met it's 3/4 quota just yet.

So is the rule we can't embed videos with swearing but we can link to them if we put that they may contain swearing?

Or is it that everything is not allowed?
Swearing is not permitted, this includes text, images or video/sound files. Linking to something that contains swearing will be treated the same as if you posted it on here.

I'm equally as confused now, sorry.

If we wish to link to a video that has a few naughty words, is labelling it "NSFW" sufficient or is the rule that we don't link to them at all?
As above, no.

Good to know, need to find a good bleep for my videos then.

Although I fear with wndsr and Stulid I will have a video with one long continual bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Why? The forum rules state that only serious offences lead to a suspension, surely linking a video with swearing in isn't considered as a serious offence?

Asking a Don a question and expecting a fully complete answer may be a serious offence.

It was nice knowing you Chippy.

My 7 year old loves reading this thread, he also trolls on mumsnet but shhh.

Asking a Don a question and expecting a fully complete answer may be a serious offence.

It was nice knowing you Chippy.

My 7 year old loves reading this thread, he also trolls on mumsnet but shhh.

I also have another question but saving that for the next reply, if I get one that is.

Bye you guys :(

Damn kids, reading threads about games they shouldn't be playing.

I also have another question but saving that for the next reply, if I get one that is.

Bye you guys :(

Damn kids, reading threads about games they shouldn't be playing.

I know it's mental.

Anyway on topic - my aim was poor last night, the mouse felt odd!

Should be back on tonight for more BF4, paint drying times depending!

Your aim wasn't too bad with the sraw, epic times with me, you and tbyeah on the tall building on Siege just srawing helis.

Think we caused some rage doing that, I got a 4 kill from one, who was it that got the 5? Epic times - the amount of snipers trying to nail us on that roof was just pure lols.

Especially from G4MBINO or whatever his name was, he certainly didn't like it. Me and tbyeah both got the 5 kill. A full transport heli takedown, fun times, there had to be at least 4-5 snipers trying to shoot us.

Especially from G4MBINO or whatever his name was, he certainly didn't like it. Me and tbyeah both got the 5 kill. A full transport heli takedown, fun times, there had to be at least 4-5 snipers trying to shoot us.

That was it I put in chat G4MBINO the B4MBINO and then pulled the power lead from my PC and missed the rage response! Dang it

There wasn't really a rage response, he just kept calling us cheats. Much tears.

Was trying your SRAW technique yesterday and couldn't quite get it to work. Any tips?

You won't get any, he's been suspended :p

From what I've found, just keep trying, just have to follow the heli spot on and you will get a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom