The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a trip to Mexico as did most of the people I know.

MAN UP, GET IT SON *

* and then don't play the game until 23rd / 30th as atm it is really bad but the new patch will make to 100x better

Hope this is the case as it is very poor at present. Also need to sort out my case cooling. Top 780 gets too hot so have to resort to using adaptive vsync to keep temps down. Not ideal for this game.

Hope this is the case as it is very poor at present. Also need to sort out my case cooling. Top 780 gets too hot so have to resort to using adaptive vsync to keep temps down. Not ideal for this game.

Limit ur FPS then, never use the cancer which is v-sync

I'm not sure if DICE are trolling us with the DLC aping 2142 and aren't going to give us 2143 or if this is a major hint/admission that 2143 is going to happen.

Star Wars Battlefront...........

Good shout on frame limiting, ill give that a try. Currently working on clocking the cpu, (4.7ghz) on 1.32 vcore, temps do hit 70c in bf4 so im gonna see if i can lower the voltage a touch. Game does run a bit smoother with the cpu oc'd, less of a bottleneck with sli.

Few questions.

Is there a new patch out? I'm sure I read there was a September patch which was supposed to improve things but not sure of the date.

How much is premium for mexico?

Few questions.

Is there a new patch out? I'm sure I read there was a September patch which was supposed to improve things but not sure of the date.

How much is premium for mexico?

It was around £20 but with the scottish independence stuff going on the exchange rate has taken a bit of a nose dive. Check out India Origin to compare prices as well.

Didnt pay full price either thankfully. If they would just get the patch out with the CTE changes it would improve this ten fold. Playing earlier, good high fps but still feels terrible, like running through treacle.

Game is far from broke for me but the maps have been pretty average within the DLC packs and the premium content has not really been premium. The only good thing to come out of premium is CTE access IMO - although that came as a result of the fact that DICE struggle to test their own games rather than anything that was pre planned.

I saw the same thing in Tribes Ascend (small but very good free to play game) - my view is that every game should have a CTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom