The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 1.5MB/s (about 6MB max, 4.5 without wireless) faster through wireless than I do with my powerline ethernet cable, whether that's due to the journey it has to take with all other electrical stuff on.. Although we only have my PC, a light on downstairs, the fridge and the router using electrics. Doesn't affect my gameplay though, not in BF4.

Logitech 502 is a nice mouse but I don't like the scroll wheel and there seems to be no room for fingers on the right side when compared to my Epic Meduza. Sadly its going back.

Go on do it, unleash the beasts Josh, once you taste the power of two cards, there is no going back to one :) That's the only reason I've not ditched mine yet, no single card can touch the numbers I pump out with my babies

Need a bigger PSU as I don't think the 750w will cut it, tempted but will have to shift the old PSU before I get a new one.

Now GTAV is delayed I can hold off until around Crimbo!

NEVER EVER having any water cooling products in my PC! Decent quality fans + a decent case for airflow & noise is all you need! :p

No more PC upgrades for at least a few months anyway! Spent way too much on it in the last few months :o

TBH, not really anything I "want" now except a 21.9 aspect ratio, 29-32", freesync, 2560x1080/1440P, IPS/VA monitor.

i5 750 and mobo is badly out of date and could do with an upgrade but it still handles all the recent games fairly well and with mantle, it completely eliminates the need for a new CPU, although I would like to be able to make use of my ASUS Essence STX II soundcard at some point.....

Last edited:
40/10 Fibre with Sky although I'm using Wireless 5Ghz bridges between my PC and the Sky Hub. I'm part of the testing team so can't change my Hub to anything else and don't want to run a cable. Ping times are usually mid-low 30's and I can pull 4.4MB/s through it.

Have you got a thinkbroadband graph set up?

I don't even have the choice of using cable, have to use wireless :(

H2O PC's Master Race :D

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

:p

H100i pleb here, good enough IMO. Anyway I can't hear any noise over the constant racket of my mg4 and the shouting of "here's the ammo", and "enemy soldier spotted". :D

Sorry you didn't get on with the G502 kiwi, it is a bit cramped on the right hand side, but so was the G500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom