The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
if anyone's on tonight I'll join in :).

Watched a few YouTube videos on how to control aircraft (helped loads).

Any recommendations on mics? Or should I head over to the peripherals forum?

Last edited:
Soldato
Doesn't the mortar run out of ammo stupidly quickly? Or am I missing a trick?

Anyone able to shed light on the apparent memory leak I seem to be suffering with the DT maps? Or are most people still playing older maps?

Ask the AMD rep LtMatt81? He said the latest driver fixed the memory leak but a few of my mates with AMD cards are still getting it. So nicely fixed xD

i've just got a set of turtle beaches, so much better than speakers, way more immersive.

Turtle beaches bahahahahaha bet you bought them having read the reviews didn't ya? Tony Tony Tony, whatever are we going to do with you. I could have recommended a fantastic pair of headphones and mic for the same price that woulda been 100% better.

Caporegime
I had a Turtle Beach headset and the sound was Ok, even the Mic was OK and I only got them because I had Argos Vouchers. They did the jobt weren't particularly great at any one thing. Like all my headsets they broke after about 13-15 months in the same place as always, just above the earcup. I think I have a massive head or something.

I have a set of Roccat Kave 5.1 Analogs now and they seem OK. Sound is good, even the 5.1 works to a degree and they show no signs of stress so far. When it comes to headsets by cheap, buy 3 or 4 times I've found. The Roccat's were £50 which is the most I've ever spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom