The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Angle and muzzle brake are ones ive used on the SCAR before, though tbh i dont find the recoil on it to be too bad.

Really liking how ive got the game running now. Capped fps to 100, helps with top card temps and lowers cpu temps a bit as a by product, (4.7ghz oc on cpu). Few connection issues aside which is down to bt, game is running so much smoother since the new patch.

Caporegime
So when was the last time you actually faced an enemy in this game? :p

i usually rape with mortars get em pinned in bottleneck then rush with mg4 to my fish in barrel ;) mg4 think im 9th in uk so not bad with that :p

could low the mg4 play only lockers like wndsr :D would probably be 1 uk on few weeks but nahhh. :p

Soldato
All good bud, remember Angled + Muzzle break for Scar, Ace-52 and Bulldoge although if you can handle the recoil, Compensator is far better on Bulldoge / Ace-52 but GL with that

I guess I must be able to handle some of that recoil then cos I normally go angled and flash hider. :)

Edit: Oh congrats Dg, now can you get to number one for repair tool kills? ;):D

Last edited:
Associate
Right i'm really struggling to get the ucav, I like to unlock as much as I can so this has to be done but I am bad in jets.

Any tips on how to setup keys to help with the flying I use m/k, I have just bound pitch up to space now which seems to be better than having it on the mouse anything else that would make a difference.

I've been trying to get on servers with the gunship and managed to get 1 jet ribbon on Monday shooting it down a couple of times, but since then its just been a lesson in frustration. I tried air superiority servers, but for my level of skill its just not doable.

Underboss
The game seems to have gone quiet again, think the main issue for me is unless people are on I cba with playing.

Think I need to just bite the bullet and play with randoms - jesus!

Caporegime
Ha! Good luck with that! I rather just uninstall the game :p

I will try to get on tonight for some games, ended up playing alien isolation last night instead.

Underboss
Ha! Good luck with that! I rather just uninstall the game :p

I will try to get on tonight for some games, ended up playing alien isolation last night instead.

I want to say a word but knowing me I'll get banned for it!

It rhymes with "HHHHHhhhhhhaaaaaayyyyyyyyy"

You and your false promises. I am leaving the OcUK Platoons and selling my PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom