The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Been looking at the Sennheiser PC 363 D Gaming Headset - Expensive but they seem to come top of allot of lists. I love my Sennheiser 555's but I want an integrated mic.

Soldato
Ask the AMD rep LtMatt81? He said the latest driver fixed the memory leak but a few of my mates with AMD cards are still getting it. So nicely fixed xD

Turtle beaches bahahahahaha bet you bought them having read the reviews didn't ya? Tony Tony Tony, whatever are we going to do with you. I could have recommended a fantastic pair of headphones and mic for the same price that woulda been 100% better.

Was just saying the sound is great to me on my turtle beaches and they are meant to be nothing special....they sound fab to me, don't need to spend hundreds

Underboss
Couldn't be arsed playing last night, I always find if nobody is about around 8-830 then it's not going to happen.

Got rather into FIFA so I was content.

Caporegime
Whats the best grip for the bulldog guys? Using it a bit more now on tdm or cq maps like metro. Bit of a beast of a gun but it does climb a fair bit even when burst firing. I use it with an rds and a swing out 2x magnifier for longer range shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom