The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't see how they will be able to charge anything for it for existing premium users, the DLCs bar one have already been released. Or are they expecting people to stump up another £40 for some battlepacks, dogtags, the odd new knife, and a double XP weekend every month?

Isn't this just a repricing of premium?

vga247.com said:
The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes all of the following:

Battlefield 4 Second Assault
Battlefield 4 China Rising
Battlefield 4 Naval Strike
Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth
Battlefield 4 Final Stand coming Fall 2014
Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
Priority position in server queues
12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks

Current premium members already have all of this, we will have had all our bonus battlebacks already.
It's not clear what is happening to the "premium events" after this month. These were the double XP weekends weren't they?

Soldato
I don't see how they will be able to charge anything for it for existing premium users, the DLCs bar one have already been released. Or are they expecting people to stump up another £40 for some battlepacks, dogtags, the odd new knife, and a double XP weekend every month?

I saw this link on Facebook earlier today ....so I went and had a look see

Underboss
Some good games and som good rage last night, don't think we lost more than 300 tickets for about 7 maps the whole night.

Nexus you got your GPU issue resolved?

Associate
What settings are people using in CCC for bf4?
been experementing with settings but it seems supersampling/adaptive multisampling with edge enhance is too demanding for my r9 280. Fps went from 60 average in ultra/high settings with 4x msaa to around 45-50 by change to adaptive multisampling.
Obviously SSAA is too demanding even for some beast cards but is adaptive really that much more than standard multi?
regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom