The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Anyone here use the BF4 Stats app on Android?

The BF4 version of this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bcseime.bf3stats3

Is it me or has it disappeared from the play store? Had to wipe my Note 10.1 tablet as the update had killer battery drain... :|

Dunno if anyone cares but I got a reply from him...

Hello,

The app was sadly removed by Google earlier this week. Google argued that the app broke certain policies related to impersonation. I am trying to get in touch with the DICE and Google to get the app back on Play store.

:(

Found the APK elsewhere though.

Soldato
First time playing it yesterday since Easter, i was so bad i nearly cried.

My mate who recently started playing the game was getting better scores and k/d than me.

I contemplated crying face down in my pillow.

Soldato
First time playing it yesterday since Easter, i was so bad i nearly cried.

My mate who recently started playing the game was getting better scores and k/d than me.

I contemplated crying face down in my pillow.

There are so many niche ways of playing this game I find I can be great and rubbish at this game at the same time. Fine in CQ, all at sea on an open map with snipers, helis and tanks all over. Maybe you were just playing the wrong map/game mode?

Soldato
There are so many niche ways of playing this game I find I can be great and rubbish at this game at the same time. Fine in CQ, all at sea on an open map with snipers, helis and tanks all over. Maybe you were just playing the wrong map/game mode?

My aim and general awareness was sloppy, i mean i'm not a fantastic player anyway, but i always get a high score and a good k/d ratio but it wasn't to be last night.

Associate
Hi there,

Avid Battlefield fan here, played them all up until Battlefield 3 (which I only had on PS3 - I did not consider that the real experience).

Anyway, just bought a new PC and I'm downloading BF4 right now! The wait is excruciating!

How does Premium work? I bought a premium pass which said I need BF4 base first. Do I just redeem code in Origin?

I would love to join people here for a game, when do you guys normally play?

Soldato
hi mate

Yes you are spot on, install the game then put in your code for premium, if it doesn't start downloading automatically, right mouse on the BF4 icon in Origin and check for update or see what options it gives you in there. You should be fine though.

With regards to joining us, we have a pretty large group that plays, but you can normally find myself and a bunch of regulars around 8:00pm onwards. We do use a Teamspeak channel, (details in OP and in Platoon page) and also we do have a OcUK Platoon http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/9223035630120924628/ so apply to that and we'll see you in there. Also, add yourself to the players list document found on page1 so we know who you are if you can https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkS-9WXjtBqcdGpadFhBNHYxWWRudzZMSlJ4M0NPYkE&usp=sharing add me as friend, and you'll be able to add a bunch more once you see us in game and in platoon http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/TonyTurbo78/stats/33700099/pc/

We generally play all different servers (or ones we aren't banned from cough cough) but mainly stick to 64 man conquest.

See you on the Battlefields :)

Last edited:
Soldato
So BF4 Premium is to be reissued later this month , is it too much to hope that it will be free lol

I don't see how they will be able to charge anything for it for existing premium users, the DLCs bar one have already been released. Or are they expecting people to stump up another £40 for some battlepacks, dogtags, the odd new knife, and a double XP weekend every month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom