The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Whey, could have used you last night, kep getting raped by jets - my sucky jet skills were if no use.

I wouldn't go that far Maverick, you were a use to the other team....you were giving the other team some tickets back everytime you crashed and burned :D And also giving the other jet pilots some canon fodder keeping them away from my funship :)

Last edited:
Associate
Ok got this yesterday, for anyone interested this is how i got base and premium for £28, im assuming this is a good price.

Base game key £10 rainforest uk
Premium from origin using hola mexico setting £18

Underboss
Locky getting some rage love on the platoon page again.

ist das ein haccker platoon ?? LoCk3H ist auf jeden Fall einer ,haltet es sauber und die Vermutung liegt nahe das alle hier cheaten...ansonsten wird dieses Platoon so oft gemeldet bis es sauber oder verschwunden ist !!! Das war noch eine freundliche Nachricht !!!

Translates to...
is a haccker platoon ?? LoCk3H is definitely clean one would think it is and it seems likely that all
cheating here ... otherwise this platoon is so often reported until it is clean or disappeared !!!
That was a friendly message !!!

So I wrote back

Dies ist nicht ein Hacker- Zug, Sie erhielten gerade durch ein weit besseres Spiel gehört. Holen Sie sich etwas Geschick und aufhören zu weinen wie ein kleines Baby .

Which translates to...

This is not a hacking platoon , you just got owned by a far better player.
Get some skill and stop crying like a little baby .

Roughly anyway lol

Associate
I know many people may hate this element of the game, but after so long outside the relm of popular FPS shooters - this is one thing that I miss.

People talking like kids on chat!

I asked in chat how to switch to canted iron sights and was greeted with:

"Alt + F4"

"Noob"

"Get out of here noob"

"Ask your mum"

I love sniping someone and then being called an hacker and getting a votekick started against me too - now I'm not being sarcastic, its just the online nature of the game I missed!

Also - how can I join you guys tonight for a game?

Last edited:
Soldato
I know many people may hate this element of the game, but after so long outside the relm of popular FPS shooters - this is one thing that I miss.

"Alt + F4"

"Noob"

"Get out of here noob"

"Ask your mum"

I love sniping someone and then being called an hacker and getting a votekick started against me too - now I'm not being sarcastic, its just the online nature of the game I missed!

Did you completely miss this post to you on the last page?

hi mate

Yes you are spot on, install the game then put in your code for premium, if it doesn't start downloading automatically, right mouse on the BF4 icon in Origin and check for update or see what options it gives you in there. You should be fine though.

With regards to joining us, we have a pretty large group that plays, but you can normally find myself and a bunch of regulars around 8:00pm onwards. We do use a Teamspeak channel, (details in OP and in Platoon page) and also we do have a OcUK Platoon http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/9223035630120924628/ so apply to that and we'll see you in there. Also, add yourself to the players list document found on page1 so we know who you are if you can https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkS-9WXjtBqcdGpadFhBNHYxWWRudzZMSlJ4M0NPYkE&usp=sharing add me as friend, and you'll be able to add a bunch more once you see us in game and in platoon http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/TonyTurbo78/stats/33700099/pc/

We generally play all different servers (or ones we aren't banned from cough cough) but mainly stick to 64 man conquest.

See you on the Battlefields :)

Last edited:
Associate
I'm getting the odd bit of slowdown quite bad.Big drops in fps, then a second later it's ok.
3770k 780ti sli. I don't know if it's because of the patch, or something up with my rig. Only seems to do it on this game.

Caporegime
I had that tonight as well! Closing chrome stopped all the FPS drops. Have noticed lately that chrome has been stuttering when scrolling through web pages + when I go to load a battle report, shockwave plugin crashes, might have to switch back to firefox....

Fun games tonight! Some nice heli/jet shots too :D

Man of Honour

"Alt + F4"

"Noob"

"Get out of here noob"

"Ask your mum"

Mmm canted ironsight - I've got so much abuse for running and gunning with that on a sniper heh - quite satisfying counter sniping someone at 400 odd yards with it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom