The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What do people think of the idea to assist with team playing objectives? I know it's another Chris video but his content is so much better than the usual Youtube suspects.

Name aside I think the functionality is pretty neat and players who complete mission logs should get more objective points which help them climb the leaderboards/ end of round score boards therefore it's a good way to see who's a team player.

Battlefield 4 Mission Log: http://youtu.be/ZmuUyq3n77s

I'm also excited about the new scoreboards. Flags Defended / Captured should be top priority. Combine that with more obvious hud alerts and better points for supplying ammo/health packs and the game from an inf perspective might improve.

Caporegime
Only maps that seem to have players is the base game. I'm currently playing 24/7 Lockers and the odd Zavod here and there.

I'm thinking of downloading BF3 again, to see how that is fairing.

I uninstalled bf 3, crappy server choice now, either:

- only 1-3 maps on rotation (usually aircraft maps)
- metro only
- insane amount of tickets

looked like HC with that damage. you got damaGE hack :D

That is the SCAR-H for you, insane TTK ;) Amazing gun.

hahahah nice! :D Loved the teabag for the multi kill with the grenade :D

Associate
First time ever gaming on a PC tonight was with BF4. Even though I built a gaming PC months ago but constantly changing things led to me not finishing it. Its still not finished as its running outside the case. 4670k is on stock cooler and not overclocked and the reference 290 is like a jet taking off.

The game is just beautiful (in my eyes) compared to anything Ive seen on console. The only thing annoying me is the sound of the 290. I have a waterblock here for it but need to get some funds for res/pump/tubing/cpu block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom