The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone noticed a bug with reviving? If you charge the defibs, then switch weapon, then switch back to defibs, you revive anyone near you 100. Even if you haven't fully charged the defibs. Sometimes reviving 2 or more players at once.

I think. :)

Maybe there has just been another medic next to me every time I've seen it.

Soldato
Anyone noticed a bug with reviving? If you charge the defibs, then switch weapon, then switch back to defibs, you revive anyone near you 100. Even if you haven't fully charged the defibs. Sometimes reviving 2 or more players at once.

I think. :)

Maybe there has just been another medic next to me every time I've seen it.

It would be handy if you can pre-charge them for when you need them. Worth experimenting.

Tried the SCAR yesterday and I have to agree it's a beast, much more effective than I remember. Now if only it had a 200 round mag.. :D

Soldato
Been playing this all weekend with my mate and i managed to get back into the groove of things.

Favourite map so far in Battlefield 4 is Propaganda.

I'm assuming conquest, but I do quite like that map. Played it a lot when it came out. I haven't played it for a while so I don't know how it's evolved as people have learnt the map.

Associate
Anybody got tips for jet flying? I see people doing such tight turns it's insane.
I just use the generic keyboard/mouse keybinds.
Regards.

Soldato
Anybody got tips for jet flying? I see people doing such tight turns it's insane.
I just use the generic keyboard/mouse keybinds.
Regards.

I'm rubbish at jets, but there seems to be a consensus to bind boost to the space bar, and there is a specific speed at which you get the tightest turns (~310-315??)

Soldato
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom