The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Right chaps, cracking games tonight - some rage of epic proportions!

I will probs be on a little about during my time drunk around the pool. Tony is gonna run the TS in my absence and Chippy gets the PC if ISIS get me!

GG's cya in 2 weeks.

Soldato
Enjoy your hols mate..don't do what I did last time I was in Turkey...very long story short, got massive heat stroke, was swimming in the ocean got spotted by an English nurse shivering and looking rough in the 30 degree heat...went back off the beach for some care, puking my ring up as I go, went for a crap in a pit, but shivering I dropped my new phone in it. Shivering and already puking had to retrieve it, as you can imagine, just led to lots more retching and puking. spent the following 3 days in bed in the hotel lol. Funny looking back on it now though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think people are just a bit bored of it, most of us now have 800+ hours on it......

I use to play more or less every night for about 3 hours but have now cut down to 2-3 times a week and only play for about 1-2 hours on those nights over the past few months.

And yes, quite a lot of new games out atm!

Last edited:
Soldato
Nah metro is much fun, but hey should have done a couple of others too like seine crossing, noshar canal and the market one.

I don't play metro with explosives much, but had a good game last night. I didn't use explosives much as the AWS was doing fine on it's own. We won even though the other team had a blatant hacker (One shotting everyone)

Last edited:
Permabanned
What do people think of the idea to assist with team playing objectives? I know it's another Chris video but his content is so much better than the usual Youtube suspects.

Name aside I think the functionality is pretty neat and players who complete mission logs should get more objective points which help them climb the leaderboards/ end of round score boards therefore it's a good way to see who's a team player.

Battlefield 4 Mission Log: http://youtu.be/ZmuUyq3n77s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom