The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Tried to play this again the other day after not playing on my pc for ages (new ps4) game updated, plugin updated, latest amd drivers and now my bf4 locks up either within about 10seconds of spawning or it crashes on the load screen.
I have verified the game file through origin and all looks ok so im stumped as to what the problem is.
Can play other games no issue...

When it crashes it just freezes and i have to task manager close, is this what PB would do if it wasnt up to date?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Tried to play this again the other day after not playing on my pc for ages (new ps4) game updated, plugin updated, latest amd drivers and now my bf4 locks up either within about 10seconds of spawning or it crashes on the load screen.
I have verified the game file through origin and all looks ok so im stumped as to what the problem is.
Can play other games no issue...

When it crashes it just freezes and i have to task manager close, is this what PB would do if it wasnt up to date?

14.9 have issues with bf4 try 14.4s

Soldato
f

Oh yeah I forgot that badboy called you Josh not wndsr. :D

Hows the relocation/job going bud?

Just to be difficult eh! :p

Not moved yet, all being well it'll be in the next couple of weeks just waiting for them to finish their pre-employment vetting. Will start looking for places as soon as I have the green light. :D

Associate
Having not played this poor excuse of a Battlefield game since March, within 5mins of playing Paracel Storm still getting a directx CTD .... :o

That's using mantle.

Dear oh dear ...

Caporegime
When did OCUK get their own server?

I think just yesterday.

Will be interesting to see if it takes of...

I reinstalled it.

Some of the silly bugs since March are still in the game.

Oh EA.

I still get few problems every now and then but on the whole, it is running pretty good for me, my biggest gripe within the game are things like invisible textures, bullet proof leaves etc.

Anderzel's recent YBAGPTLO video shows just how bad this area is, can't shoot through stair banisters yet the enemy team can shoot through them lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom