The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guys could anyone help me, I tried un installing and re installing punkbuster but now i get kicked from every game by punkbuster! it says its the latest version and i added the bf4 game to the program, also made sure my kaspersky firewall wasn't blocking it but im still getting booted?!

Also having problems with a malware if anybody is feeling super helpful and wants to have a read of this also

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18632986

Thanks

Soldato
Ffs think i fixed it by repairing the install, then in game i turned the graphics back to ultra and boom crashed instantly and now crashes every time. Whats going on...?

Does it work with low settings? How are your temps? Are you running an overclock? If you're also suffering from mailware / virus then all bets are off and a full re-install may be a better option.

Associate
it was working at medium settings then crashed when I turned them up, can I change the video settings when not in game? can you tell ive not used my pc in ages lol!

Not running any overclock on the GPU's (6970 xfire)
i5 2500k is at 4.5ghz and has been stable for 2+ years so don't think its that

Malware issue is now sorted so should be that either.
If it carries on then I will have to uninstall bf4 all together then try that.
If that doesnt work then will try a windows re-install

Soldato
God you guys should read the Dota 2 thread its like talking to a bunch of ****ing grandpa's.

They actually are getting heated over my steam name because General Poopy Schlong is "cringe worthy" or "it would be okay if you was like "8-13".

God if only they could see my BF4 names that you guys have to put up with haha <3.

Soldato
God you guys should read the Dota 2 thread its like talking to a bunch of ****ing grandpa's.

They actually are getting heated over my steam name because General Poopy Schlong is "cringe worthy" or "it would be okay if you was like "8-13".

God if only they could see my BF4 names that you guys have to put up with haha <3.

Grow up, child.

<3

Soldato
I still get few problems every now and then but on the whole, it is running pretty good for me, my biggest gripe within the game are things like invisible textures, bullet proof leaves etc.

Anderzel's recent YBAGPTLO video shows just how bad this area is, can't shoot through stair banisters yet the enemy team can shoot through them lol......

For me, shooting under metal panels on locker etc doesnt work when it should and it's very annoying.

Soldato
All sorted. I suck at this game :(

Practice. (Use the practice range)
Read symthic forums. (Burst or tapfire, don't spray and, other gems)
Teamwork (You can rank up your classes quickly initially just by helping your squad with ammo or health)
Q like crazy (spots the enemy)
Try to have fun and don't get hung up about your stats. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom