The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wouldn't worry about being the random guy :D good to see more players coming in. I get bored of being alone :(.

I'm starting to suspect some members have a life they're not on enough :D.

Caporegime
Yup, been rather busy lately and just not in the mood for bf 4 these days either :(

I will have to get a few games in sometime this week though!

Josh, what you think of banshee then?

Soldato
Banshee is good, your lack of BF4 is baaad!

Sorry dude I didn't get your message till late on the kids were playing sims 4.

I am poo a FIFA, even chippy beat me!

"even chippy beat me"

You have NOTHING to worry about.

I don't talk about the game vs chippy.

Associate
I just owned Chipmunk loads of times with my AWS!!

I think he was getting mad!

Wasn't getting mad, was just doing my nut that you kept saying 'eat that' every time :p think it was 3/0 in your favour.

FIFA?

:(

No-one else plays other than chippy and he's never on...

I know, I play Borderlands a lot now, much more enjoyable, don't really like online on FIFA, usually laggy as hell, not to mention got to be in the mood to play it!

I am poo a FIFA, even chippy beat me!

It was a good feeling beating you with Spuds :)

"even chippy beat me"

You have NOTHING to worry about.

I don't talk about the game vs chippy.

Yes tb, let us talk about our game, pls.

I'll give you a game sometime then bud. I have an epic shadowplay of chippys goal being disallowed due to me fouling him lol, he wasn't happy!

I've forgotten what the goal was like, but I remember being rather angry at the officials though...

Soldato
I'm going through a very tough period with my dad again hence why i've not been playing much. He's been in hospital now for 8 days, and on top of his COPD, they have now found a dark spot on his left lung which looks like it's cancer. Because of his very bad health anyway, they can't diagnose properly by biopsy so the docs and more so dad, have said it's best to give dad a quality of life now and let nature take it's course. Been a pretty horrific week or two, having the priest give his blessing today after dad wanted me and mum in there because he thought he was going at 8am. Docs reckon 6 months at best, my wedding is in 7 months so as you can imagine I'm distraught at the moment. Not been in the mood to talk on TS and such, every day I'm just so scared and having to go in and out of hospital, I'm quite deflated, real tough time.

Soldato
Yes tb, let us talk about our game, pls.

no

I'm going through a very tough period with my dad again hence why i've not been playing much. He's been in hospital now for 8 days, and on top of his COPD, they have now found a dark spot on his left lung which looks like it's cancer. Because of his very bad health anyway, they can't diagnose properly by biopsy so the docs and more so dad, have said it's best to give dad a quality of life now and let nature take it's course. Been a pretty horrific week or two, having the priest give his blessing today after dad wanted me and mum in there because he thought he was going at 8am. Docs reckon 6 months at best, my wedding is in 7 months so as you can imagine I'm distraught at the moment. Not been in the mood to talk on TS and such, every day I'm just so scared and having to go in and out of hospital, I'm quite deflated, real tough time.

Sounds like a bloody nightmare, hope you get through it alright :(

Associate

Bloody awful that mate, really sorry to hear that. :(

Soldato
Thx guys, trying my hardest to be strong for everyone and my fiancee has been a rock for me so far. Might need some company on bf4 soon but at the moment I just can't face it. Ive not worked in a week, being self employed with bills to pay and a really expensive wedding is just bad news. Life is really hard sometimes, I just wish we could get a break at the moment, not slept in 3 days now, body is so tired but a dark quiet room is bad news for my meandering thoughts late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom