The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underboss
Think I will be on tonight for some games, fancy blowing some stuff up.

Usual time, usual place - feel free to join.

Bet my aim is terrible after 3 weeks off.

Caporegime
lol :D Nothing will ever beat nexus bot hax!!!!

I am up to V50 now Tony, this is what I have been working on over the past few weeks, unfortunately for the rest of you OCUK guys, I am going to have to up the price, £5 for every round you play should be fair :p

Won't be on tonight and probably not be on for a while tbh, playing COD advanced warfare MP instead now, game is 100 times better than this bf 4 ****!

7I7gw.png

:p

Will be on tonight as well!

No doubt my aim etc. will be awful too.

Caporegime
^^^^ COD n00b hehehehehe

E: crispy.... :(

Is the latest COD any good? Ive not put much time into any of them since MW2, but this one seems to be getting some good comments.

No idea yet, I don't care for the MP side of it, just the SP, didn't like the last one (ghosts) though, heck didn't even get half way through it...... so hopefully this one is better.

I was going to uber ban you then Nex, TS, platoon everything.

Then I click 90 times for troll face and you are forgiven.

yay Crispy is back!

hehe :D

You can never have enough spoiler tags :p

Soldato
lol :D Nothing will ever beat nexus bot hax!!!!

I am up to V50 now Tony, this is what I have been working on over the past few weeks, unfortunately for the rest of you OCUK guys, I am going to have to up the price, £5 for every round you play should be fair :p

I've been testing the HazBotO v0.01. It's a cheap (and inferior) copy of the LockyBot, with a couple of hacks from the Dg-bot. Only supports SCAR-H, M320HE, mg4 and mortar at the moment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom